Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    He was resurrected, same as a lot of people.

Reason why he's not murderous is that Xavier didn't had his powers when he re-appeared, so he wasn't using Cerebro, and Vulcan's memories weren't stored there, so he's just a teenager.
    Thats not entirely true. I dont think Cerebro needs Xavier to actively download everyone's memories; it does so by itself. Your theory isnt a bad one but I think its makes more sense that Xavier didnt restore him to how he was when he left the planet in DG. Vulcan was a sociopath and if they brought him back like that, he'd need to be caged bc he would destroy Krakoa out of spite. If they restore him to how he was prior to his original "death" and slowly explained things to him, I think that would have set up up to be a sane functional individual

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There is so much world building, so many things that are just being teased but I'm not sure if there will be time and space for everything, how long do you think the krakoa status will last?
    With Hickman or without Hickman? I don't see Hickman staying for more than 4 years.
    It depends on how the new creative teams plan to keep Krakoa

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There is so much world building, so many things that are just being teased but I'm not sure if there will be time and space for everything, how long do you think the krakoa status will last?
    Since the writer seeding all these potential plot points is the same helming the franchise atm and who set up this statu quo, will last as long as theres stories to tell/readers buying the books.

There will be some pages by Hickman with Mr. Sinister in the Incoming One shot tomorrow.