Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    But that’s not Earth, or rather, those are no land masses I recognise. This bugged me in the comic too, I’m putting it down to poor art.
    Yeah why didn't he at least google it lol?

BANNED

Considering the amount of world-ending events, the fact that the continental mass of Earth remains unchanged is actually incredible. But if that's not established in the story, it's just artist laziness.

I just realized the thematic parallelism between Scott-Jean-Logan and Xavier-Moira-Magneto and I wonder if this is something that you think is going to be explored in the future.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Considering the amount of world-ending events, the fact that the continental mass of Earth remains unchanged is actually incredible. But if that's not established in the story, it's just artist laziness.
    Any artist who can’t draw a rough approximation of the continents from memory, is a bit naff. It’s not that hard.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I just realized the thematic parallelism between Scott-Jean-Logan and Xavier-Moira-Magneto and I wonder if this is something that you think is going to be explored in the future.
    Interesting.
    Hickman says he has three stages of the story, were in stage one (Xavier-Moira-Magneto in charge) wonder if they’ll (Scott-Jean-Logan)be leading in stage two?

Interesting.
    Hickman says he has three stages of the story, were in stage one (Xavier-Moira-Magneto in charge) wonder if they’ll (Scott-Jean-Logan)be leading in stage two?
    I dont know. But I think that at some point the X-Men will oppose Krakoa and the conflict will be represented between these characters.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Actually, if you add Emma into it, you can add Apocalypse (who's also in the Autumn seat with Charles and Mags) into the comparisons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I dont know. But I think that at some point the X-Men will oppose Krakoa and the conflict will be represented between these characters.
    What makes u think that?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    What makes u think that?
    I don't know, it's a feeling.

Just as I have the feeling that when they reveal about the previous lives, there will be at least one X-Men who will say "So that was the secret? What do we always lose? We already know that, we carry it knowing all life, that doesn't change anything, we keep fighting. "

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Actually, if you add Emma into it, you can add Apocalypse (who's also in the Autumn seat with Charles and Mags) into the comparisons.
    Yes, Emma could also be compared with Apocalypse thematically.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I'm not sure it's an exact fit, Emma to Apocalypse exactly. If anything, Poccy could be closer to Logan in his obsession with violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I'm not sure it's an exact fit, Emma to Apocalypse exactly. If anything, Poccy could be closer to Logan in his obsession with violence.
    Emma and Apocalypse would be the external influence that alters the determined status quo of the trio.

BANNED

Screw that noise if we're going to have a next generation it should be Legion (Xavier), Proteus (Moira) and Blindfold (Destiny).

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Screw that noise if we're going to have a next generation it should be Legion (Xavier), Proteus (Moira) and Blindfold (Destiny).
    These 3 would so **** everything up lol. Imagine them trying to make an important decision while Ruth talks in riddles, Proteus body suddenly catches fire and one of David's weird personalities takes control.

Interesting.
    Jean leading? bery different from Moira, Jean isn't leading or showing prsonality to lead

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    These 3 would so **** everything up lol. Imagine them trying to make an important decision while Ruth talks in riddles, Proteus body suddenly catches fire and one of David's weird personalities takes control.
    Thanksgiving at my family's house!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!