Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

i swear to god if this “party” is armor, anole, glob, pixie, and shark girl then im dropping eff that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    i swear to god if this “party” is armor, anole, glob, pixie, and shark girl then im dropping eff that.
    Agreed!!!! Even as a secondary team I want no part of that group, especially when Brisson is handling it solo.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I like Pixie and Armor, neutral on Anole. But otherwise, of those five...

BANNED

lbr were we not all thinking this the moment that interview stated there would be a second team?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Agreed!!!! Even as a secondary team I want no part of that group, especially when Brisson is handling it solo.
    It’s ugly, darksided, demented, gross, horrible, psychotic, demonic, mind-controlling, cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lbr were we not all thinking this the moment that interview stated there would be a second team?
    “Brisson’s taking over”

crap. at least we know he won’t-

“Also there’s a second team!!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I like Pixie and Armor, neutral on Anole. But otherwise, of those five...
    i love all of them (not you, glob) but when they’re together AND written by brisson, they become the most OOC yet also boring group. it’s almost a gift how brisson 180s them so hard i stop caring for their safety and well-being

BANNED

Brisson Globbers are the new Inhumans. Marvel doing everything to make us read about them.

When are we getting the Rockslide vs Glob event where in the end Glob gaslights Santo and says “if you wanted me to stop stealing your personality, why did you just ask?”

My god, YES, this is exactly what I wanted!
    A book that is about the old New Mutants team but also has the newer generation!
    There's even the Gen X kids mixed in there!

Take all my money.

i love all of them (not you, glob) but when they’re together AND written by brisson, they become the most OOC yet also boring group. it’s almost a gift how brisson 180s them so hard i stop caring for their safety and well-being
    I think I've just blacked out my memory of Brisson's X-books lol.

Age of X-Man: NextGen was actually a pretty decent book. Yes, I wouldn't pick this particular group of characters (Armor zzzzz), but it might still be an interesting read, especially if Brisson throws in some surprises like he did when Transonic and Maggott appeared in NextGen.

BANNED

I was expecting them to save the anti-Krakoa contingent for an Exiles title.

armor

glob

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

gimme two pages of hisako, her pet skeleton bf, and their hangers on looking through trash cans because tabby slept through the entire krakoa drip
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I had so much hope when I found out that there would be a secondary team, but then ya'll pointed out that Brisson would just be using it as another opportunity to push Armor and Glob and all hope left my body

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I mostly enjoyed Brisson's NextGen, but I can't say I'm pumped if he is indeed using that same group of characters. I do like the concept of a youth outreach program, but adding it into this title rather than being it's own thing feels odd. Also, does this make them like missionaries, or junior ambassadors?