Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Glad to see the twins again. Hope they are as sh--ty as they were in NG

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I wonder when the 2nd wave of Dawn of X comes out will they be splitting the original New Mutants into their own book. Maybe it depends on how popular New Mutants is as a book. I know Jonathan Hickman wants to rotate through as many of the characters as he can so that they all have a chance to "come out and play" instead of being stuck on the shelf all the time. That may be why they are rotating the cast in this book and alternating writers and artists.

Shipping two per month means ever other issue is Hickman's original New Mutants, and the other alternating story is the Gen X kids. Probably at some point the two will meet and the two divergent stories will link up together.
    The Dawn of X Wave 2 books are already being worked on, so the success (or failure) of NM wont determine what happens there. The kids may get their own spinoff book from this, but if thats the case, its bc it was pre-planned

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No ones joking about that. We seriously expect Glob to show up
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    And you have no confirmation of that, so chill out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Okay when he pops up, I’ll come back to say I told you so
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    LOL, they said it was Brisson's book and that Hickman was shepherding it and writing the first arc from day 1.

I think it is extremely unlikely the book will drop the NMs and become a Glob Herman Show. Hickman is very involved in these books and has said the New Mutants are important to him. We also don't even know who the secondary team is, and y'all are jumping to "the New Mutants are out, it's Glob time"? This reminds me of that "Emma is the villain of Marauders" crap.

You were saying? Look, there goes the Next Gen kids
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-19-2019 at 09:29 AM.