Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Magma makes the scene!

Savage space!

That is a frightening phrase.

Do you know that story about the woman who killed the cockroach with the door on the closet's threshold?
    Last edited by sungila; 11-26-2019 at 01:41 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

MOVED:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Here on Brasil the notion of race is heavily tied to money, the perception of it
    That wasnt the case when it came to Sunspots first appearance....where he is specifially told his money doesnt change the fact he is still black

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    [B] Anyway, when you think about how 90% of the women on the X-Men/Marvel are white with blomd or some weird color, is not that surprising Sunspot's record.
    Hmm yet we've seen the hotness that is Storm, Monet, Dani etc And seen chars like Warpath attracted to Siryn AND risque, Forge and his Storm lust...jubilee crush on Synch and Sync and Monet start dating
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It's a comic with people going down on aliens. What's the big deal with mostly liking white girls?
    not mostly...but ONLY liking white girls. Hell even when the NM encountered Gossamer the whitest alien ever, Sunspot was head over heels....willing to go to great lengths to be with his alien pristine prize. and with Brazils complicated view on race/skin color its just eye rollingly icky
    https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/95-cho...e-male-donors/
    Yes it does. Its not uncommon for people to be attracted to people like their parents and considering his mother is white, its not surprising that he may seek a partner like the most important female figure he had in his life. This happens all the time in real life
    Yeah but is his mothers skin color the only thing Sunspot sees as important? not sure about Julia but I cant imagine Magma having much in common with his mother.....and Meltdown is even harder to figure out. Did Sunspot and his mom spend much time together anyway? She was always out runnin the streets...going from one Archalogical site to the next....smdh
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Straight people are so weird. I mean, I've called a few guys daddy, but none of them actually resembled my father.
    Yas Lawd!!!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Magma makes the scene!

Dani's got some Broodshattering hadouken powers now, according to Liu.