Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think he led a bunch of people in various futures while trying to murder an infant.
    Also I remembered after posting the sellout team that almost got all of mutantkind nuked during Civil War X-Men. What a brilliant resume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Also I remembered after posting the sellout team that almost got all of mutantkind nuked during Civil War X-Men. What a brilliant resume.
    Oh right, those stories where Kitty said the X-reservation was comparable to a 1930s concentration camp and leaders with a different perspective Emma Frost and Bishop told her to stop whining and to bend the knee to their bigoted camp guards, respectively.

You know the best thing about this series is Kitty axed that butch lesbian haircut!

Duggan: Marauders' first issue is by necessity a Kate Pryde story. You'll understand why on October 23. The spotlight will of course move around - I'm well into writing the second and third arcs, and everybody is getting their time in the sun.

Even if you're waiting for Pyro and Bishop's solo, you'll understand why Kate's in the leadoff spot. She and Emma have a... complicated past. One that I'm building on, and having the most fun while doing it.
    necessity.

funny that this is always with the same characters

BANNED

I think he led a bunch of people in various futures while trying to murder an infant.
    Will Duggan reveal Bishop's endgame of creating the murderous cockroach people to replace both humans and mutants in the present? It always seemed to me like an important part of the character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    necessity.

Yes, funny that a corporation focus on popular characters that sell. Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yes, funny that a corporation focus on popular characters that sell. Madness.
    wow I didn't knew Emma was a best seller to be heavily featured from 2001 to 2012.

It's not like Marvel is any afraid of getting new chances for characters

BANNED

Emma's popularity with both fans and writers is not up for debate, she's a late hour addition that managed to upstage most of the 'classic' characters.

Emma's popularity with both fans and writers is not up for debate, she's a late hour addition that managed to upstage most of the 'classic' characters.
    "upstage" more like being forced

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    necessity.

You do realize that Jean gets a book too right, it's called X-Force? That book where she is heavily featured on the covers for the next several issues! You know the one I am talking about right?

Sheesh, Duggan likes writing Kitty and Emma, so what! He obviously enjoys writing Storm, Bobby, Bishop, and Pyro too because he wanted those characters on his book. The first issue centres on Kitty, then issue 2 and 3 may focus more on the whole status quo and how it impacts all the characters. This isn't different than any other ensemble book, this is just the first issue that is setting the stage for the issues that come after this. We already know that Bishop is going to get more focus in a few issues, probably even before Christmas. I expect Bobby, Pyro, and possibly Christian Frost are going to get some focus too.

You want to know what else Spirit, I am actually ok with Jean crossing over into this book and doing a joint mission with the Marauders. Or to do a scene where Jean and Emma both have to go to a political conference together, and maybe Jean is actually investigating some death threats that were directed at Emma and trying to find out who is trying to kill her. Since Jean is technically a lead member of the Krakoan Secret Service, there is a good chance where we could have an entire issue of X-Force where Jean is investigating something.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

While your A-List X-Faves devour each other competing for screentime, Pyro shall stand in the shadows, slowly ascending from team fodder to fan favorite to book-seller and then finally godhood. #WinterIsComing #Wait #TheOppositeOfWinterIsComing
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    While your A-List X-Faves devour each other competing for screentime, Pyro shall stand in the shadows, slowly ascending from team fodder to fan favorite to book-seller and then finally godhood. #WinterIsComing #Wait #TheOppositeOfWinterIsComing
    Yup. Pyro will become a God of Fire Soon. LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Sheesh, Duggan likes writing Kitty and Emma, so what!
    Some people probably don't wanna see another X-Men Gold Again.

He obviously enjoys writing Storm, Bobby, Bishop, and Pyro too because he wanted those characters on his book. The first issue centres on Kitty, then issue 2 and 3 may focus more on the whole status quo and how it impacts all the characters. This isn't different than any other ensemble book, this is just the first issue that is setting the stage for the issues that come after this.
    Did Duggan actually say that? He likes writing Storm, Bobby, Bishop and Pyro??? I personally don't mind the first book being about Kitty I mean we are establishing the team. From my small discussion with him he said the focus will move around as it should on a team book.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Why do you all continue to encourage and enable it, is quite beyond me.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So true. Preach.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/