Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I feel like the Professor will be talking to Emma about the Drugs and the Trading Company. I think Emma is going to ask for a Team that should be able to defend her, have cool heads etc. Which is why we have the Team where looking at. What sucks is I don’t think Emma will be on the field at all. Which means there’s a possibility for an extra member.
    It would be a little funny if Emma was allowed to hand pick her team and she deliberately chose folks who would not be happy with her as their leader. haha. (I know Kitty's the leader but still)

Also, if we're throwing out support for romantic ships, I'd prefer seeing Kitty with Ray.
    Last edited by Fokken; 09-23-2019 at 05:43 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    It would be a little funny if Emma was allowed to hand pick her team and she deliberately chose folks who would not be happy with her as their leader. haha. (I know Kitty's the leader but still)

Also, if we're throwing out support for romantic ships, I'd prefer seeing Kitty with Ray.
    Emma also chose Kitty for the Astonishing team.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Emma also chose Kitty for the Astonishing team.
    The end of Astonishing showed them being pretty close, even if not in the traditional sense but that's Emma we're talking about. I hate that they went back to hating each other.

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=Fokken;4584948]It would be a little funny if Emma was allowed to hand pick her team and she deliberately chose folks who would not be happy with her as their leader. haha. (I know Kitty's the leader but still)

But even if she was allowed to choose whomever she wanted for the team they were not obligated to say yes and join. What if they all said no to being apart of an Emma led team, what then? Does she try to force them against their will, does she go to Xavier and have him make them join, what recourse does she have if no one wants to be in a team she's starting? More likely this is a collaboration between Emma, Ororo and Kitty and they asked the others to join them. I don't see Kitty and certainly not Ororo following or taking orders from Emma. And I'm sure there will be some second guessing and side eyeing if they feel Emma is up to something.

I would love to see some genuine friendships form out of this series. Emma and Kitty for one I just remember they came so far along time ago and then boom outta nowhere they hate eachother again. Emma and Bobby too I feel out of this entire team he probably has the least amount of issues when it comes to working with Emma, and she knows so much about him so them forming a genuine bond would be great especially after that whole situation with her brother. Ororo and Bishop will probably be joined at the hip, and Pyro is just a wild card.

BANNED

LOL that would be so petty of Emma. But I LOVE it......

Imagine Charles come up too Ororo, Kitty, Bobby, Bishop and says: "Hey, uh Emma wants you guys to be on her team of Marauders. And I agree with her"
    The Team: "AWWWWW NO!!!!!!!!!."
    Someone in the Background: "I HATE HER!" LOL.

Imagine Charles come up too Ororo, Kitty, Bobby, Bishop and says: "Hey, uh Emma wants you guys to be on her team of Marauders. And I agree with her"
    Right. It would be FUNNY. Oh well.
    And then Xavier could be like "Okay so, here's your hand selected team Emma! I'm gonna put Kitty in charge though. Oops!"

Emma: <stone face>
    Bobby: <barreling over laughing>

BANNED

Right. It would be FUNNY. Oh well.
    And then Xavier could be like "Okay so, here's your hand selected team Emma! I'm gonna put Kitty in charge though. Oops!"

Emma: <stone face>
    Bobby: <barreling over laughing>
    LOL Dude me and you can go back in forth on these characters and their banter. I LOVE IT.

Storm: <Smacks Bobby> "Stop Laughing, you go Kitten"

I kinda hope we get at least a small flashback scene of the formation of this, cause as united as the Krakoans are, I imagine that some of them are still petty brats about things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I kinda hope we get at least a small flashback scene of the formation of this, cause as united as the Krakoans are, I imagine that some of them are still petty brats about things.
    OH YES!!!
    You know they are....that's why I LOVE THIS TEAM. SO much potential of Pettiness. :-)

BANNED

Art is great but colors make her look white.

Ehhh that skin tone is pushing it, sometimes it's on the line but that's just not right.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

I wish the members of the New X-Men were still closely involved with her.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Storm looking too white for my liking in those scans posted above and also

Cyclops: You forgot to include Laura

Mama: Did I Scottward?

Cyclops *angrily* "And we'll discuss this little exercise later"
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account