Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Given her working close to Emma, #6 is understandable. lol And I think it's the best of that bunch. But #10 could be great, depending on how it's illustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Given her working close to Emma, #6 is understandable. lol And I think it's the best of that bunch. But #10 could be great, depending on how it's illustrated.
    haha, I wonder if we get to see a few of these, like if there is a scene of Kitty trying on different outfits for Emma and Storm.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    haha, I wonder if we get to see a few of these, like if there is a scene of Kitty trying on different outfits for Emma and Storm.
    will Ororo react like this again
    D86D14E4-9185-4E31-9C74-462BE4F24D91.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    They really should do a scene with Emma and Storm taking Kitty shopping so she can buy a Red Queen outfit.

I am getting so excited for this book, I think this is going to be a really fun book to read. They dynamics of the characters alone is going to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Probably. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Lol let’s not get crazy now though! Ororo and Emma are the fashion icons of the X-men. Ol’ Kitty girl’s not getting close anytime soon lmao
    Kitten may wanna stick to them lakes and creeks shes use to.
    Let's not chase waterfalls and stuff or whatever T-boz said lols!

Maruaders will see Kitty Pryde and her crew working under the Hellfire Trading Company.

White promises a lot of Emma Frost content in the book as well.

Hickman says that Duggan's Marauders is the book in Dawn of X that ties the most into the future of the X-Men

Duggan promises that readers will get the story on the cover but there is more that will hopefully get readers excited.

"If you like your comics to come from a close-knit kind of universe, this is the most connected the X-books have been in a long time." - Hickman

"Its a much bigger book than we've let on."- Duggan

We'll see the path in which the Xmen are going in for the next few years with this book as well.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 10-05-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

So Bobby's back in the speedo costume. I wonder who the guy in the bathrobe is.

BANNED

Who thought it would be cool for Bobby to run around in a Speedo?

please I didnt even notice he head speedos on loool hes going back to his thot ways
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Who's Bobby's new boyfriend? He's a hottie.

Fantastic Member

I'm wondering if Kitty's new Red King title is a sign that Kitty will soon be embracing her queer roots?

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Hickman says that Duggan's Marauders is the book in Dawn of X that ties the most into the future of the X-Men

Duggan promises that readers will get the story on the cover but there is more that will hopefully get readers excited.

"If you like your comics to come from a close-knit kind of universe, this is the most connected the X-books have been in a long time." - Hickman

"Its a much bigger book than we've let on."- Duggan
    Who do they think we are? If not for name the Marauders I think most people not named me would have guessed this book was a flagship book(like X-men and Uncanny X-men or Blue and Gold) for the X-men franchise. When you look over the roster this is the one imo that felt the most like a classic X-men roster. Now that we know some of the story bits

Emma-Council woman with most "votes" on the council
    Kitty- Red King and on the council- Captian on the ship which is basically doing the closest thing to standard X-men mission nowadays(saving and protecting mutants)
    Storm- on the Council and Omega mutant
    Bishop- one of the 4 Captains in charge of protecting Krakoa
    Iceman-Omega Mutant
    Pyro-????

I mean it felt important and big from the jump to me and the details just in enforced to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Who do they think we are? If not for name the Marauders I think most people not named me would have guessed this book was a flagship book(like X-men and Uncanny X-men or Blue and Gold) for the X-men franchise. When you look over the roster this is the one imo that felt the most like a classic X-men roster. Now that we know some of the story bits

Emma-Council woman with most "votes" on the council
    Kitty- Red King and on the council- Captian on the ship which is basically doing the closest thing to standard X-men mission nowadays(saving and protecting mutants)
    Storm- on the Council and Omega mutant
    Bishop- one of the 4 Captains in charge of protecting Krakoa
    Iceman-Omega Mutant
    Pyro-????

I mean it felt important and big from the jump to me and the details just in enforced to me.
    It sounds like there is going to be a fair amount of interference in the transport and trade of goods from the island and supplies back. So the pirate thing makes a bit more sense. One nations pirate is another nations patriot. They are going to be running gauntlet missions to get past ships and soldiers who are interfering with the normal trade out of Krakoa. Obviously they will also be smuggling mutants back to the island out of countries where they are being persecuted.

I think the Marauders crew is going to be pretty busy.

whoa Lucas werneck is doing some of issue #5??? Interesting. Can't wait to see that. Or is he just the colorist.