Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It has to be Exodus. Though, what would he benefit from helping Shaw. Hmmm
    Exodus is tricky, he is a fanatic for mutant rights. I think Exodus' first instinct would be to question whether Shaw as actually on the side of the mutants since Shaw has helped to build Sentinels and anti-mutant weapons many times in the past.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Exodus is tricky, he is a fanatic for mutant rights. I think Exodus' first instinct would be to question whether Shaw as actually on the side of the mutants since Shaw has helped to build Sentinels and anti-mutant weapons many times in the past.
    Ah, **** your right. I take it back.

Then my guess is probably that Samurai guy that showed up. Forgot his name

I really do hope Storm is the new Queen

also who do yall think they are cornering at that pod? could it be pyro?
    Last edited by Diammandis; 09-19-2019 at 09:10 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

WOW Storm looks Badass!!!

Now, for that much Forepower to corner Pyro???? Of all People?? -_- No. it must be someone Charles Xavier is very skeptical in having in Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I really do hope Storm is the new Queen

also who do yall think they are cornering at that pod? could it be pyro?
    Love it, I'm so excited for this book

So either the pod guy is Exodus or Pyro, that's why the Marauders are holding him at point there.

I also guess that Kitty and the Marauders aren't taking orders from Emma and the HFC, but from Prof. X himself. They're all just working together.

If it's Pyro being held up from the pod, then maybe Mytique or Destiny is the second Queen. Buuuut the guy in the pod kinda looks like Exodus from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    So either the pod guy is Exodus or Pyro, that's why the Marauders are holding him at point there.

I also guess that Kitty and the Marauders aren't taking orders from Emma and the HFC, but from Prof. X himself. They're all just working together.

If it's Pyro being held up from the pod, then maybe Mytique or Destiny is the second Queen. Buuuut the guy in the pod kinda looks like Exodus from the back.
    I notice they did nothing to reveal the Black Queen or the Black Rook on these covers.

I am going to go back to my original guess, with a single cover devoted to Storm, I think Storm is the Black Queen of the Hellfire Club. I also think that Emma and Storm are in charge of the HFC on Charles orders.

I mean Exodus isn't dead, so he wouldn't need to be resurrected from the pod. But then again, as stormphoenix said why would they need so many people just for pyro alone...so im not sure anymore, unless he got a power upgrade
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

If i were writing i would make Exodus Black Queen.

Then i would have someone snicker...and him calmly point out he is passive king, he is the most powerful and versatile piece on the board
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I mean Exodus isn't dead, so he wouldn't need to be resurrected from the pod. But then again, as stormphoenix said why would they need so many people just for pyro alone...so im not sure anymore, unless he got a power upgrade
    The Guy from the POD can't be Exodus because Exodus just walked into Krakoa along with Apocalypse. And it wouldn't make sense for it to be Pyro for THAT much fire power as Diammandis said. But if it IS Pyro i'm going to guess for the simple fact that he is a Pyromaniac that maybe just maybe he is a loose cannon.

As for the HFC Black Queen. Logically as User: RachelGrey said it's Storm. ANd I agree, but then again it could easily be Mystique. As for the Black Bishop I REALLY HOPE It's Exodus so I can see Emma fight Exodus :-)

The Guy from the POD can't be Exodus because Exodus just walked into Krakoa along with Apocalypse. And it wouldn't make sense for it to be Pyro for THAT much fire power as Diammandis said. But if it IS Pyro i'm going to guess for the simple fact that he is a Pyromaniac that maybe just maybe he is a loose cannon.

As for the HFC Black Queen. Logically as User: RachelGrey said it's Storm. ANd I agree, but then again it could easily be Mystique. As for the Black Bishop I REALLY HOPE It's Exodus so I can see Emma fight Exodus :-)
    All very true, but it's also possible Exdous bites the dust before this all ends and DoX starts.

WOW Storm looks Badass!!!

Now, for that much Forepower to corner Pyro???? Of all People?? -_- No. it must be someone Charles Xavier is very skeptical in having in Krakoa.
    It's proably Vulcan. Given as you say the firepower. The shiar probably confirm his death.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

All very true, but it's also possible Exdous bites the dust before this all ends and DoX starts.
    Fair Enough. But he is a Omega Lvl Mutant. I can't see him dying THAT quickly ya'know? That's kinda lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's proably Vulcan. Given as you say the firepower. The shiar probably confirm his death.
    OH!!! I didn't even think of him. Vulcan huh? Interesting........I wouldn't be surprised if Vulcan was the Black Bishop......

OH!!! I didn't even think of him. Vulcan huh? Interesting........I wouldn't be surprised if Vulcan was the Black Bishop......
    "I **** your brother and this is how you repay me? Siding with Shaw?"

Emma Frost, probably

BANNED

"I **** your brother and this is how you repay me? Siding with Shaw?"

Emma Frost, probably