Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    You do realize that Jean gets a book too right, it's called X-Force? That book where she is heavily featured on the covers for the next several issues! You know the one I am talking about right?

Sheesh, Duggan likes writing Kitty and Emma, so what! He obviously enjoys writing Storm, Bobby, Bishop, and Pyro too because he wanted those characters on his book. The first issue centres on Kitty, then issue 2 and 3 may focus more on the whole status quo and how it impacts all the characters. This isn't different than any other ensemble book, this is just the first issue that is setting the stage for the issues that come after this. We already know that Bishop is going to get more focus in a few issues, probably even before Christmas. I expect Bobby, Pyro, and possibly Christian Frost are going to get some focus too.

You want to know what else Spirit, I am actually ok with Jean crossing over into this book and doing a joint mission with the Marauders. Or to do a scene where Jean and Emma both have to go to a political conference together, and maybe Jean is actually investigating some death threats that were directed at Emma and trying to find out who is trying to kill her. Since Jean is technically a lead member of the Krakoan Secret Service, there is a good chance where we could have an entire issue of X-Force where Jean is investigating something.
    This doesn't has anything to do with Jean. I don't know why bring her up

I just want to read a real team comic and to be given spotlight to other characters

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This doesn't has anything to do with Jean. I don't know why bring her up

I just want to read a real team comic and to be given spotlight to other characters
    Then why do you love X-Men Red, which was a Jean solo

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    While your A-List X-Faves devour each other competing for screentime, Pyro shall stand in the shadows, slowly ascending from team fodder to fan favorite to book-seller and then finally godhood. #WinterIsComing #Wait #TheOppositeOfWinterIsComing
    I think he and Lockheed will be the team 'pets' I mean...not pets...they'll have a 'funny' kind of antagonism because Pyro will be hounding Kitty and Bobby won't like the 'dude' at all...it's just there...Bishop and Storm and Kurt will probably not even notice the thing...it's for adult kids to tweet about online...people enjoy this kind of thing these days...a little inside meanness....a bit of Deadpool in the high minded comics...I don't particularly like it very much...well, I'm inconsistent...I liked CC/AD Excalibur a lot, and that was all sorts of inappropriate in ways it didn't even know...and that today's comics 'know' or say they do so much...that saying and staring at mostly makes it less fun or funny but way more 'okay' surely way more sensitive...but less too...

I have no idea.

I'm looking forward to this book a lot and have no issues. Well...I mean...it's not even out.

But I also mean, when it is and any this...I don't mean anything by it.

I'd say it's precognition...but that'd mean I have knowledge or awareness and that having it would mean something...none of that...

It's that cockney british accent...and the hmmmffff attitude of a lil' dragon...and that they're like flint and spark right? So temper temper...blah blah and writer's always hit on Kitty or have her hit on them I mean 'them' I mean...it's already there...

Emma and Kitty will have far funnier moments. Bobby will of course be Bobby.

This won't be a joke but...but yea...do you think Storm will have a sense of humor in the Dawn of X?
    What makes her laugh? I can't remember Storm ever 'cracking' up really? Like snot and bellygrabbing and punch somebody in the arm come on stop it sort of way...or like that.

That time she streaked the mansion at the pool party wasn't meant to be fun or funny. It was...well...something else...

Do you think she'll streak the high seas of drug cartel fueled militant imperialistic pirate capitalism?

Kurt is often 'accidentally' naked. Perhaps that's his role as elder statesman. Maybe he'll opps, and catch a cold, again.

Iceman's like always naked.

Or will that be Pyro's thing "guys I can't swim" Pyro; Bobby "walk the plank man" Lockheed (hmmmmff yea...puff puff) splash...

Bonding right? Team stuff.

Pequod polotics in the age of whale extinctions.

Yolk of gold'balls and egg heads.
    Last edited by sungila; 10-22-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    While your A-List X-Faves devour each other competing for screentime, Pyro shall stand in the shadows, slowly ascending from team fodder to fan favorite to book-seller and then finally godhood. #WinterIsComing #Wait #TheOppositeOfWinterIsComing
    They should get a Pamela/Jason Voorhees thing going with Destiny and Pyro.

Burn them, John, burn them all!

Yes, Mother

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Then why do you love X-Men Red, which was a Jean solo
    Fatality.
    10 char

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Why do you all continue to encourage and enable it, is quite beyond me.
    Honestly. Gotta adapt.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

If I dont get a graphic scene of Bobby eating Pyros ass and toes, not in that order, then what is the point of all this?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    If I dont get a graphic scene of Bobby eating Pyros ass and toes, not in that order, then what is the point of all this?
    Is that Pyro gay? I mean they could easily retcon him. But I kind of don't want Pyro and Bobby together, the fire/ice imagery is bland. Bring in Christian and give me some drama.

BANNED

Pyro belongs with Avalanche.

I get the impression that this Spirit fella has a hard on for Jean?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Pyro belongs with Avalanche.
    They could have Avalanche and Pyro guard a Krakoan gate in their new gay bar in San Francisco for the West Cost mutants, as an obvious embassy choice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    They could have Avalanche and Pyro guard a Krakoan gate in their new gay bar in San Francisco for the West Cost mutants, as an obvious embassy choice.
    Don’t say things like that to me. It’s too painful knowing it’ll never happen

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    I get the impression that this Spirit fella has a hard on for Jean?
    And he wants Emma Frost to be dead and he wants a scene in the comics where Jean stomps on Emma's head and spits on Emma's dead corpse! If that happened Spirit would be happy at last!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

And he wants Emma Frost to be dead and he wants a scene in the comics where Jean stomps on Emma's head and spits on Emma's dead corpse! If that happened Spirit would be happy at last!
    Jean stepping on Emma and spitting on her? Are you sure you're not mixing up Spirit's hate with your sexual fantasies?

But then Wolverine and Cyclops come up to Jean while holding butts and ask "Yo let's resurrect her and have a foursome" and Jean will be like "Yeah".