Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    The first soldier she incapacitated literally shot her in the head. Had it been Storm or Iceman theyd have been dead. But im sure if she just lectured them with a big frown on her face theyd have totes learnt their lessons and never tried to round up people to send them to camps again. What a big meanie.
    Seriously, you have to wonder if we’re all reading the same book. This wasn’t just a group of rowdy bros on the street. These were government-sanctioned traffickers attempting to murder them for daring to rescue the trafficked victims.

Maiming violent bigots is a service to the world.
    Last edited by The Quiet Councilor; 11-26-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Loving this.

Since Grace essentially left his powers as "very stronk, much psychic" and undefined and since Duggan could essentially turn them into anything, what do you guys hope he'll get?

I was hoping, seeing his previous displays, that it won't be just random psionic constructs but more like an advanced form of astral projection (that can interact with the real world like Trance's).

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Praying the Christian's powers are low level telepathy and creating pyschic constructs
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Loving this.

Since Grace essentially left his powers as "very stronk, much psychic" and undefined and since Duggan could essentially turn them into anything, what do you guys hope he'll get?

I was hoping, seeing his previous displays, that it won't be just random psionic constructs but more like an advanced form of astral projection (that can interact with the real world like Trance's).
    Oh goody-goody-gum drops!!! A new character with whom I can fall in love. (Well...not so new...I was aware of his relation to Emma and his tragic personal life but that's all...I didn't bother with Grace's story, at all.) How exciting! I want to see him do wondrous and impressive things.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm hoping its astral projection, telepathy and infusing psionic energy into objects

Figured i'd put the color version in here. Men of the Marauders.

menofmarauders2.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Bishop and Christian are absolutely killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

menofmarauders2.jpg
    Lol Bishop with that booty!!!

menofmarauders2.jpg
    That costume with those colors could totally work for Christian if he ever gets a costume. Fur is much needed.

menofmarauders2.jpg
    Bishop and Christian are so Hot

BANNED

YES JESUS!!!! Storm is in the house.

Loving this.

Yeah, THAT was disappointing for me. NO disrespect to Sina or anything but I was really hoping for something....else. Psionic stuff is all good and well though and on brand with the Frost clan. If that's the route to go, then I too am on board for astral exploration. Duggan is a pretty creative guy so I'm definitely optimistic. If I'm being honest, I'm most interested in how he'll be portrayed vs. how his powers come into play.

I was disapponted that his powers were psi-based. That was so predictable and boring

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I was disapponted that his powers were psi-based. That was so predictable and boring
    I liked the idea because each Frost sibling had a different one. So when I saw that he was lowkey telepathic or something I was a bit disappointed. Empathy and psychometry are more original compared to that.

I liked the idea because each Frost sibling had a different one. So when I saw that he was lowkey telepathic or something I was a bit disappointed. Empathy and psychometry are more original compared to that.
    Empathy is nothing more than weak telepathy and I dont think we ever even saw Cordelia use it so it was underdeveloped. Adrienne only used her's a handful of times and was also underdeveloped. Really, Emma's siblings are weaker versions of her.