Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1

    Default Blacklisted Mutants

    Why was Whirlwind ignored by the mutant community? he's, arguably, pretty well known for being a mutant (everyone he went to high school with and the skating community know about his powers, at least). he was an Avengers arcade game end boss. There are other mutants like him who, for whatever reason, were not given the time of day. i wonder why?





    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  2. #2

    Default

    Jerome Beechman aka the Mandrill



    'the **** are his pants? i feel like the mutant community should at least challenge this guy to be less problematic. yes, i did read the encounter with White Queen.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  3. #3
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Jerome Beechman aka the Mandrill



    'the **** are his pants? i feel like the mutant community should at least challenge this guy to be less problematic. yes, i did read the encounter with White Queen.
    The encounter is gold. I wonder how he's doing now after that psichic surgery.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Why was Whirlwind ignored by the mutant community? he's, arguably, pretty well known for being a mutant (everyone he went to high school with and the skating community know about his powers, at least). he was an Avengers arcade game end boss. There are other mutants like him who, for whatever reason, were not given the time of day. i wonder why?





    Maybe people laugh at him, because of his old Human Top name.

    The real reason the X books don't use him is simply because he's an Ant-Man/Wasp villain, and thus belongs to the Avengers office.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe people laugh at him, because of his old Human Top name.

    The real reason the X books don't use him is simply because he's an Ant-Man/Wasp villain, and thus belongs to the Avengers office.
    kind of a weak excuse with Mentallo being at Krakoa. i know that he was one of the resistants. but he's not seen as an x-foe. Magneto tried to recruit Electro of all people.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The encounter is gold. I wonder how he's doing now after that psichic surgery.
    he's probably used the experience to justify using his pheremones more aggressively. afterall, how else would a mutant incel attract women?
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SouthEast Tennessee
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    Nekra is another that doesn't seem like she would fit in well with the butterflies and rainbows attitude of Krakoa.

  8. #8
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    I feel like they'd avoid resurrecting the Dark Riders as they were flat-out mutant hunters. Then again, Prism was brought back so if the Marauders are on the table then I suppose the Riders may be too.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Precogs who will not be revived?

    Destiny
    Blindfold
    Madame Webb

  10. #10
    Incredible Member Mr Cochese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    788

    Default

    This adds a whole extra dimension to being cancelled.

  11. #11
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    All of the mutants from Beauty and The Beast mini-series:

    Underground Mutant Theater:

    Ivich
    Max Rocker
    Alexander Flynn (Doom's mutant son?)
    others...


    Heartbreak Hotel:

    Poltergeist & Link
    Lucy
    Others...

  12. #12
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    El Aguila - a mutant from Power Man and iron Fist series

    He kind of HID the fact that he was a mutant.

    As far as I know never appeared in any X-book.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Nekra is another that doesn't seem like she would fit in well with the butterflies and rainbows attitude of Krakoa.
    i didn't mention her because she seemed to be hanging out with the 198 during Dark Reign.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I feel like they'd avoid resurrecting the Dark Riders as they were flat-out mutant hunters. Then again, Prism was brought back so if the Marauders are on the table then I suppose the Riders may be too.
    far as i know, that would only include the last crop of Dark Riders (Hurricane, Spyne, Deadbolt, Life Force), Dirt Nap, and Foxbat (maybe). most of the originals were Inhumans. Psynapse was even Crystal's cousin. but yeah, the mutant hunting should be a disqualifier. yet Sinister and Apocalypse are sitting on the Krakoan council.
    "I just don't get why you wouldn't want to break the law anymore" --Scorpia

  15. #15
    Extraordinary Member Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,597

    Default

    Typhoid Mary's one of those mutants who seems to wade in and out of the X-books every so often, though it's been awhile since we've seen her in a main X-book (as opposed to a special).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •