Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Well Storm and Emma can't be the only ones who get to wear the awesome power outfits, Kitty at least has to try and compete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Lol let’s not get crazy now though! Ororo and Emma are the fashion icons of the X-men. Ol’ Kitty girl’s not getting close anytime soon lmao
    loll she’s catching up on lost time and I could not be more ready. our girls are thriving

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    loll she’s catching up on lost time and I could not be more ready. our girls are thriving
    And I for one support her efforts! Kitty has so much potential to be an icon if they were brave enough lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Only one with the shoulder pads we saw on the variant cover.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFgU3RxX...g&name=900x900
    Ah!
    I missed that variant cover. Thanks guys.
    And I hop we get to see ALL of Emma's looks...ALL!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-30-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    And I for one support her efforts! Kitty has so much potential to be an icon if they were brave enough lol
    I am really getting excited, this book is definitely going to be the Power Women book. I am sure Bishop, Bobby, and Pyro will get their moments too, I just think the girls are going to be the stand out stars. It's hard to compete when you are up against Ororo and Emma, they are just scene stealers.

I feel like Marvel is embracing the fact that the X-books have some of the best female characters in their entire line so they are pushing the women a lot in the new launch.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am really getting excited, this book is definitely going to be the Power Women book. I am sure Bishop, Bobby, and Pyro will get their moments too, I just think the girls are going to be the stand out stars. It's hard to compete when you are up against Ororo and Emma, they are just scene stealers.

I feel like Marvel is embracing the fact that the X-books have some of the best female characters in their entire line so they are pushing the women a lot in the new launch.
    From your keyboard to Ororo’s ears my friend!

Astonishing Member

I saw the cover that has Kitty with a shadow around her eye like someone punched her there, that made me remember Logan trained her and made her a superninja in some mini. I think we will have her in a lot of fights.

I was never a fan of Kitty being a super intelligent nerd, hacker and also super ninja. I think Claremont did all that. Lets see how Duggan handles her.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I saw the cover that has Kitty with a shadow around her eye like someone punched her there, that made me remember Logan trained her and made her a superninja in some mini. I think we will have her in a lot of fights.

I was never a fan of Kitty being a super intelligent nerd, hacker and also super ninja. I think Claremont did all that. Lets see how Duggan handles her.
    Hey, a girl can be a nerd computer hacker and a super ninja at the same time!

I still think Kitty is all filled with rage and she joined a fight club. Then Emma asks her to join the Hellfire Club and tells Kitty to wear something presentable to the next meeting. Kitty shows up in her pirate outfit and says "Is this presentable enough for you Ms Frost?"
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Wow wow wow wow. I love them all!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Hmm, this batch is weaker. #6 is alright, #8 could maybe work if the jacket was short and the dress was long and maybe two pieces. I'm not sure what's going on with the bust/neckline on #9.

I like 9

char

BANNED

I can't see them. What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Hmm, this batch is weaker. #6 is alright, #8 could maybe work if the jacket was short and the dress was long and maybe two pieces. I'm not sure what's going on with the bust/neckline on #9.
    I think it’s a neckerchief. What’s with the tartan though?

BANNED

Out of those options, they definitely picked the best one.
    I will always love you, Red Pantsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    10 is good