Page 27 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    They are just growing her up a bit and moving her past being called Kitty and Kitten.

She'll be Kate or Katherine going forward.

Emma is going to recruit Kate to be her 3rd seat in the Hellfire Club and Emma is going to offer Kate the position of Red Queen/King along with a seat on the ruling council of Krakoa.

So Kate will have a seat on the Quiet Council, along with a seat on the board of the Hellfire Corporation.
    I love how big of a deal Emma is in all of this.

“She’s arguably the most powerful person on Krakoa.” – Hickman on Emma Frost yesterday
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

The guy with Iceman on the #5 cover appears to be Christian Frost: https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...51181570363393

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The guy with Iceman on the #5 cover appears to be Christian Frost: https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...51181570363393
    Im excited to see how Duggan writes Christian, as the last time we saw he was still dealing with heavy depression and PTSD. It will be interesting to see how much he has grown from there and see how he handles his powers now
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

He didnt actually say that though did he?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    He didnt actually say that though did he?
    Not really, he really didnt say anything im just projecting my hopes that it actually is him by that comment he made lol. But at the same time why would he post that comment under people asking for Christian Frost...
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Im excited to see how Duggan writes Christian, as the last time we saw he was still dealing with heavy depression and PTSD. It will be interesting to see how much he has grown from there and see how he handles his powers now
    Yeah, I'm curious to see how he's doing. Also, I want all of the Frost family drama, pls. I like how Emma's soft/exasperated with her brother. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, I'm curious to see how he's doing. Also, I want all of the Frost family drama, pls. I like how Emma's soft/exasperated with her brother. XD
    Omg what if Cordelia is Sebastian's Black Bishop. She has super intelligence and calculation similar to Sage.

They did say Marauders is a violent soap opera, what if it's the entire surviving Frost family: Emma, Christian, and Cordelia!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

They can also bring back Adrienne now.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    They can also bring back Adrienne now.
    It'd be interesting to see that happen and how she'll react to Xavier bringing her back as she sort of hates her sister. if they were to do this she'll def be somewhat side-eyeing Xavier and the rest even more now
    She's A Lifebringer

I think the black bishop is Jason Wyngarde it looks like him on that cover with the egg person lying on the floor. Also if everyone is getting a title then Selene is on Shaws side

BANNED

Shaw is kinda terrified/resentful of Selene tho isnt he? I dont think they ve interacted since she sent Shinobi to kill him in Necrosha.

Id like Daken for Black Bishop. Has history with Shaw/Iceman and would be interesting to see him interact with more XMen besides Logan/Laura.

BANNED

IF the Book turns out to be a Kitty Pryde Show would you guys still read it????

That is Christian?! I'd be super excited if they made him the White King and if he and Bobby became an item (maybe give him a better characterization this time lol). And I hope we see his powers being developed and/or better explained.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It's looking more like the Kitty/Emma show. I like Astonishing X-Men Kitty, while I hated Gold Kitty. I guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I highly doubt that will happen.
    Seems like the focus could actually be bigger on Emma, but even then Duggan is pretty great at team books, so I don't see this becoming a stealth solo like Gold or Red.