Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I wonder if maybe Kitty isnt fully onboard with the whole Krakoa project and maybe not even living on the island at all and thats why Emma picks her to be a voice of dissent and why her inclusion is a mystery in universe.
    We did see her planting a flower in HoX #1 but maybe she disageed with some of Xavier's decisions which would be on brand.

The perfect foil for Kitty and perfect way to mess with Emma is to pick Empath as his black bishop. That or Catseye

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I wonder if maybe Kitty isnt fully onboard with the whole Krakoa project and maybe not even living on the island at all and thats why Emma picks her to be a voice of dissent and why her inclusion is a mystery in universe.
    We did see her planting a flower in HoX #1 but maybe she disageed with some of Xavier's decisions which would be on brand.
    You know that's interesting because Emma is meeting Kitty in the United States and not on Krakoa. I wonder if she is running her own team in New York that lives outside of Krakoa. Now I am even more curious for the first issue. Is Kate being super rebellious right now and living off the Krakoan grid.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

maybe she's a hostess again and she got her face beat up in a bar fight. I hope they don't make her whiny is all.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    maybe she's a hostess again and she got her face beat up in a bar fight. I hope they don't make her whiny is all.
    I still think Kitty is in a fight club and that's why she is in New York. She is making money UFC fighting in New York city. Sheesh, the girl is a black belt in at least two martial arts, and she is a fully trained Ninja, I imagine if she wanted she could kill people with her bare hands.

It looks more like Kitty got jumped by some anti mutant thugs and got a broken nose. Emma approaches her after.

Part of me wants them to not explain how she got the black eye. I think that'd add a nice air of mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Part of me wants them to not explain how she got the black eye. I think that'd add a nice air of mystery.
    hehe

Emma, "Why do you have a black eye and broken nose? Did you forget how to walk and fall down? Did you finally admit to yourself that you have a horrible nose and get work done?"

Kate, "None of your business, not all of us need work done after all!"

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    hehe

Emma, "Why do you have a black eye and broken nose? Did you forget how to walk and fall down? Did you finally admit to yourself that you have a horrible nose and get work done?"

Kate, "None of your business, not all of us need work done after all!"
    Emma rocked the nose plaster look in the past, they might have a bonding experience around broken noses!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Emma rocked the nose plaster look in the past, they might have a bonding experience around broken noses!
    LOL

That's the ONLY reason why Emma asks her to be the Red Queen.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL

That's the ONLY reason why Emma asks her to be the Red Queen.
    OMG I forgot that they broke her nose when they were being held by Sublime, Emma was super pissed too! Haha, it would be ironic if the same people tried to capture Kate, then they really could commiserate over idiots breaking their nose!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

OMG I forgot that they broke her nose when they were being held by Sublime, Emma was super pissed too! Haha, it would be ironic if the same people tried to capture Kate, then they really could commiserate over idiots breaking their nose!
    LOL. Yes, Eh!!! That would be literary gold!...lol.
    Duggan will be sure to get the "writer of the year" award come December if he writes that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Maybe she got drunk during the party in HoX #6 and called someone the n-word. CUe Frenzy beating her ass and she was too hammered to remember how to phase.

Bringing in the U-Men could be interesting actually. Sublime wanted to sell mutant body parts, I bet he would be interested in mutant healing drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Again, Red King is a red herring. The redacted pages that were accidentally leaked list Red Queen as the final council member.
    I did find myself thinking that the "Redacted" pages could be the red herring.

All of the work they did, and they just let something "Accidentally..." leak?

While it's possible, I did get to wondering.