Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marauders by Gerry Duggan and Matteo Lolli Apperciation 2019

MARAUDARS #1

THE X-MEN SAIL AT DAWN! Even in this glorious new dawn, Mutantkind faces hardships and oppression from their human counterparts. Led by Captain Kate Pryde and funded by Emma Frost and the Hellfire Trading Company, Marauders Storm, Pyro, Bishop and Iceman sail the seas of the world to protect those hated and feared!

MARAUDERS #2

The Hellfire Trading Company has control of Mutant trade on the seas… but that doesn’t mean its Inner Circle is done stabbing one another in the back. As Captain Pryde and her Marauders sail on, the real cutthroats are back home…
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-18-2019 at 09:05 PM.

BANNED

I actually think this book has the most star-power among all new X-books.

Screenshot (25).jpg

Loved Duggan's Uncanny Avengers so I hope he brings that magic here. Definitely hoping he has some goodness in store for Bishop.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Fantastic Member

Not sure of this concept but whatever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Loved Duggan's Uncanny Avengers so I hope he brings that magic here. Definitely hoping he has some goodness in store for Bishop.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Not sure of this concept but whatever
    It's rather new concept, which makes it more interesting.

There is already a 48 page thread dedicated to this title, though it's not explicitly labeled as an appreciation thread so I guess it's for others to decide if it's time to let that one die. (It's already buried like 5 pages back anyway.)

I'm very excited for this one too! Pretty excited for all the Dawn of X books actually, but this is very near the top for me. Just hope Kitty (or Kate as she's apparently going by now) gets to seize the day and.... live a little.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    It's rather new concept, which makes it more interesting.
    Ehhh i guess. Just doesnt seem applicable to modern times

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    There is already a 48 page thread dedicated to this title, though it's not explicitly labeled as an appreciation thread so I guess it's for others to decide if it's time to let that one die. (It's already buried like 5 pages back anyway.)

I'm very excited for this one too! Pretty excited for all the Dawn of X books actually, but this is very near the top for me. Just hope Kitty (or Kate as she's apparently going by now) gets to seize the day and.... live a little.
    Okay I thought maybe there was one.But I couldn't find it. I found one for excalibur, X-force and fallen angels though. Must've missed it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yes, his Uncanny Avengers was fantastic. I also hope he carries that same Magic there for the UA over here to the X-Men.

Also, his Savage Avengers is pretty good too. He seems to know how to write a Big Cast very well. Keeping that in mind I’m confident that this will not be X-Men Gold 2.0 were Kitty Pryde does everything.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-16-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Ehhh i guess. Just doesnt seem applicable to modern times
    Neither is making a "western" in modern times, but throwbacks are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I actually think this book has the most star-power among all new X-books.

Screenshot (25).jpg
    When I saw the roster ,I thought this was the most traditional X-men style team, If not for the name this would probably be the most hyped book imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post

Those were temp threads to talk when we had pretty much no information. They were always designed to die and be replace by official threads when got more information

I've been wanting to see Duggan on a main X-book for a long time. To have him take the one which also has the most appealing cast for me is great!

BANNED

I'm so excited and a tad apprehensive about this title at the same time. I've already made it up in my mind what Storm actually brings to this team. I'm pumped to see what Bishop brings.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I'm so excited and a tad apprehensive about this title at the same time. I've already made it up in my mind what Storm actually brings to this team. I'm pumped to see what Bishop brings.
    I think he will use his connections to find out how mutants are really being treated on a ground level. As a detective/cop he probably knows where to look and what questions to ask. I'm sure many governments will just be pretending they take care of their mutants when instead they are taking out their resentments on them.

This is the book i'm most excited for.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes, his Uncanny Avengers was fantastic. I also hope he carries that same Magic there for the UA over here to the X-Men.

Also, his Savage Avengers is pretty good too. He seems to know how to write a Big Cast very well. Keeping that in mind I’m confident that this will not be X-Men Gold 2.0 were Kitty Pryde does everything.
    Yeah i've been a fan of his for awhile and never thought i'd get him on an X-book. I don't think i've read a bad book from him yet and look forward to this one. I just imagine a scene where someone tries to sneak up on them and kitty phases the ship while everyone else wrecks everything. This is proably the smartest set up for a diplomatic team. They can get close and on the ground floor under the cover of fog and if you have like canons or something at your port kitty can just phase the boat while the others take care of it. Ultimate stealth/seige team. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/