Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758596061 LastLast
    BANNED

Kinda disappointed Marauders didn’t make the Top 10 in sales :-( damn it. I really thought people liked it.

I like Duggan but hate how Kitty is in this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I like Duggan but hate how Kitty is in this.
    She’s the most interesting and least obnoxious she’s ever been.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Kinda disappointed Marauders didn’t make the Top 10 in sales :-( damn it. I really thought people liked it.
    Marauders #1 was at number 10 last week.
    Makes sense it'll drop out of top 10 at issue #2.

I love what Duggan is doing with Kate. It’s a direction I’ve wanted to see her go in for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I was being funny but obvious that didn't translate well here. It's like when folks say they read Playboy for the articles
    Apologies. Sometimes i take things a too literal so it def went over my head. But it was cool i didn't think it was malicious just didn't get it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Because the ladies deserve one too.womenofmarauders.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Whenever you have a team book and the only impactful narrative is..."Hey, look everyone Kitty is much more badass than everybody else is" well, stuff happens. If Duggans is this great writer, you would think that he would understand the difference between fanfiction and solid development of character dynamics. The snark comes off as flat in this book. Just writer and give some freakin balance, and some balls to characters not named "Kate" hopefully the book won't start to build momentum in a downward trajectory.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't know what Marauders book you're reading but...I've read and re-read several times now and that's not the ONLY impactful narrative.
    You may want to reread with a broader perspective...or not...just a suggestion.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Do we know how it sold overall for issue 2?

X-twitter loved this issue but X-twitter much like these and other forums aren't representative of the larger buying (or pirating) community so we've been told over and over again. It will be interesting to see how it does every month sales wise. Online fans might love it but will the so called Wednesday warriors pick it up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't know what Marauders book you're reading but...I've read and re-read several times now and that's not the ONLY impactful narrative.
    You may want to reread with a broader perspective...or not...just a suggestion.
    I think it might just be how it's presented, to be honest, which is fair enough. I'm kinda on the fence about dropping it too, to be honest. Intrigued about what's going on, but...eh...something's just missing somewhere...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I think it might just be how it's presented, to be honest, which is fair enough. I'm kinda on the fence about dropping it too, to be honest. Intrigued about what's going on, but...eh...something's just missing somewhere...
    Enh...
    Readers generally go into a book with very specific biases (I hate/love/don't care about...insert character...), wants and expectations that very rarely have anything to do with what the writer is presenting within the pages.
    And if they are already pre-disposed in some way negatively towards the story...chances are they will see only what they want to see/read and interpret that accordingly.
    I have my baises towards certain characters but I am also able to look past/beyond those to the story as a whole and make my judgments as such, based on what's on the page in front of me.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-09-2019 at 02:20 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Marauders #5 Dark Phoenix Variant.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Marauders #5 Dark Phoenix Variant.
    I love black and white images.

I really love this marauders line up. This is prob my fave team in awhile visually.

maraders1.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n_RDM View Post
    Digging this book but can't stand the knuckle tattoos.
    Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think everyone going to get tattooed was a great addition to the story that allowed for a fun moment of camaraderie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    She’s the most interesting and least obnoxious she’s ever been.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I love what Duggan is doing with Kate. It’s a direction I’ve wanted to see her go in for a while now.
    I agree with y'all, it's a great new phase for the character.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.