Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Along with NM and Excalibur, this is my most eagerly anticipated DoX book.

Thanks for starting this. I like these threads because while we'll all be discussing the individual issues as they come out, it's a nice place for fans of the books themselves to congregate and chat it up.

Very much looking forward to this book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think he will use his connections to find out how mutants are really being treated on a ground level. As a detective/cop he probably knows where to look and what questions to ask. I'm sure many governments will just be pretending they take care of their mutants when instead they are taking out their resentments on them.

This is the book i'm most excited for.
    I find that so Hypocritical of people.

The X-Men show up and ask for the counteries mutants.
    The People: "NO you can't have our citizens"
    LOL so NOW they are your citizens HAHAHHA I thought they were monsters and should be put down? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I find that so Hypocritical of people.

The X-Men show up and ask for the counteries mutants.
    The People: "NO you can't have our citizens"
    LOL so NOW they are your citizens HAHAHHA I thought they were monsters and should be put down? LOL.
    Me too but on the flip side this could cause countries to start respecting their mutants. If a new nation is taking all of your super powered citizens you once treated like trash then you best believe i'm starting an incentive program and declaring them natural protected resources in my own country, if only to have my own "nuke" IT would be unimaginable to me if Karoka being seen as viable doesn't cause some countries to treat their mutants better, even if for political reasons or defense. Just like on the flip i would expect countries that have been mutant friendly to be protected by their mutants. It just creates so much story potential and this book would be the one where we see it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Me too but on the flip side this could cause countries to start respecting their mutants. If a new nation is taking all of your super powered citizens you once treated like trash then you best believe i'm starting an incentive program and declaring them natural protected resources in my own country, if only to have my own "nuke" IT would be unimaginable to me if Karoka being seen as viable doesn't cause some countries to treat their mutants better, even if for political reasons or defense. Just like on the flip i would expect countries that have been mutant friendly to be protected by their mutants. It just creates so much story potential and this book would be the one where we see it.
    Oh, I agree.

Much potential. I just can't wait to read the arguments the Humans have when the X-Men come for their people.

If was excited for any X-book it would be this one. Just wish it was Emma leading as opposed to Kitty. But Duggan is a great writer so it could work out very well.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Also, I really HOPE Duggan does a good Job in utilizing everyone's power together as a collective unit. Like Example: Storm and Iceman. They both can manipulate the cold, but I want them to do what they did in the Inferno Saga together.

MARAUDERS #3 & #4
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • ISSUE #3 – MICHELE BANDINI (A)
    ISSUE #4 – Lucas Werneck (A)
    Covers by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    ISSUE 3: VARIANT COVER BY JEEHYUNG LEE
    SALT WATER & HELLFIRE! THE NEW BLACK BISHOP OF THE HELLFIRE CLUB!
    Sebastian Shaw recruits a new Black Bishop continuing with his machinations against the two Queens of the Hellfire Club! Meanwhile, Captain Kate and her Marauders wreak havoc on the high seas from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the name of the mutant cause!
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)
    I wonder who the other queen is?

MARAUDERS #3 & #4
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • ISSUE #3 – MICHELE BANDINI (A)
    ISSUE #4 – Lucas Werneck (A)
    Covers by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    ISSUE 3: VARIANT COVER BY JEEHYUNG LEE
    SALT WATER & HELLFIRE! THE NEW BLACK BISHOP OF THE HELLFIRE CLUB!
    Sebastian Shaw recruits a new Black Bishop continuing with his machinations against the two Queens of the Hellfire Club! Meanwhile, Captain Kate and her Marauders wreak havoc on the high seas from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the name of the mutant cause!
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)
    OMG!!!!! Please tell me that Emma and Storm are running the Hellfire Club as White Queen and Black Queen! I can't believe how excited this makes me now, I want Storm to be Emma's fellow Queen, that would be awesome!

BANNED

Not a fan of there already being three artists within four issues.

Storm makes the most sense, but so far the preview art has put her on the field, so I wonder... but it does look like Shaw is not cool with Emma leading the charge.

What if it's Jean again, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Storm makes the most sense, but so far the preview art has put her on the field, so I wonder... but it does look like Shaw is not cool with Emma leading the charge.
    I love that Emma is co-leading the Hellfire Club with the Black Queen. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that it is Storm, I really want it to be Storm over anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    What if it's Jean again, lol.
    Haha, that would the best dream ever if Emma and Jean are co-leading the Hellfire Club. I doubt it would happen, but I would love every minute of it.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Is Lucas Werneck, the artist on issue 4, the same guy who did those boss X-Men costume redesigns a while back? If so, I'm good with him being the fill in artist.