Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    BANNED

If she can marry Colossus...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    All in good fun but...

Kitty was 13 when Emma met her. No thank you.
    hey, Kitty is of age now, so it's all ok. I wonder if that meant Emma was like 20 or 21 when she tried to corrupt Kitty the first time.

Still Kitty is around 24 and Emma is around 29, so it's all good now, they can have fun together without any issues. This will be good for Kitty, it will help her embrace her truth!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I pray Duggan can deliver the goods because my hype for this series is going Super Saiyan.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I pray Duggan can deliver the goods because my hype for this series is going Super Saiyan.
    Lol, I hate using this as a reference because you know issues with a certain actor, but I think Marauders is going to be a little like House of Cards in some ways but they are going to be trying to navigate the politics and trade treaties with all the world governments while trying to avoid getting stabbed in the back by Sebastian Shaw!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lol, I hate using this as a reference because you know issues with a certain actor, but I think Marauders is going to be a little like House of Cards in some ways but they are going to be trying to navigate the politics and trade treaties with all the world governments while trying to avoid getting stabbed in the back by Sebastian Shaw!
    Sounds like a very good comparison. Can't wait to see the move and counter moves that are going to go down between Shaw and the Queens. I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Sounds like a very good comparison. Can't wait to see the move and counter moves that are going to go down between Shaw and the Queens. I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!
    Hehe, it's like watching a political thriller series in comic form. What is Sebastian Shaw going to do next to the team?

All the while they have to avoid hostile governments while they are transporting their very valuable medicines to the world. I expect they'll get attacked by raiders and other pirates a lot. Haha, I hope Kitty raises the Jolly Roger on the ship because you just know Kitty loves being a pirate Queen!

They might be going by Wonderland rules, with Red and White instead of Black and White. Now I'm picturing Kitty as Helena Bonham-Carter and it really does make me laugh.

I don't know. I can see Kitty with a comically large dome.

BANNED

Worth noting is that Wakanda & Russia rejected the offer from Krakoa. I hope this means we'll get to see the Marauders go up against the Agents of Wakanda and the Winter Guard respectively, when the team is smuggling in their Krakoan drugs and/or smuggling out mutants. Who doesn't love a good superhuman brawl? Same goes for Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Now I'm just wondering who Shaw choose as someone to back him up, I'm really liking the setup of Marauders even more now.
    I imagine that we'll see some familiar faces from old-school Hellfire. Harry Leland, Shinobi Shaw or Jason Wyngarde perhaps. I'm hopeful we get to see more of the Inner Circle, extending to the Bishops, Knights & Rooks. Emma bringing in former students or her siblings would be a nice touch, and if we're talking Mastermind then I'd love Regan & Martinique to be present too. Even in background roles, I am hoping that Marauders, along with the other Dawn of X titles, will not only make full use of their assigned rosters, but will also bring in other players that fit the wider narrative. And with Krakoa housing almost every living mutant, pretty much anyone is fair game.

So after the recent reveals, who do you think the Marauders are watching being resurrected in that Dauterman cover? I still think it's Exodus, but could it be some Emma old student or even Shinobi?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Emma x Kitty is the new ship I need in my life.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Worth noting is that Wakanda & Russia rejected the offer from Krakoa. I hope this means we'll get to see the Marauders go up against the Agents of Wakanda and the Winter Guard respectively, when the team is smuggling in their Krakoan drugs and/or smuggling out mutants. Who doesn't love a good superhuman brawl? Same goes for Atlantis.
    I don't think they'll need to go to Wakanda to smuggle drugs/mutants though. I don't read Black Panther but can't imagine Wakanda being portrayed as unfair. They'll prob come in when people like Shaw do some shady crap though.

Russia will prob come up. Maybe Korea and Venezuela? Hopefully they mention all the countries they brought up in respect to this.

BANNED

They might be going by Wonderland rules, with Red and White instead of Black and White. Now I'm picturing Kitty as Helena Bonham-Carter and it really does make me laugh.
    Chess for three players uses red pieces along with black and white.

chess.jpg

The intent seems to be to make it seem like Kitty is a third way between Emma and Sebastian.

BANNED

lol, now they are putting the computer marker codes on the covers, I am so confused...

I think they are going to do this style of cover for all the series from what they said on twitter. I wonder if there is a hidden pattern if you put them all together.