Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

So now that we know it's Kitty as the Red Queen, and we know that Shaw is getting a new Black Bishop, can we safely assume that the person the X-Men are confronting at their birthing pod is the new Black Bishop? Emma and Kitty are absent from there, probably because their Queens, and Pyro isn't an X-Men and neither is Shaw. So whoever this person is the X-Men don't trust them, hence why Shaw would probably pick'em.

Based on the red Kitty chess piece cover, it's possible Dautterman did something like this again giving another hint.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 09-27-2019 at 10:38 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    So now that we know it's Kitty as the Red Queen, and we know that Shaw is getting a new Black Bishop, can we safely assume that the person the X-Men are confronting at their birthing pod is the new Black Bishop? Emma and Kitty are absent from there, probably because their Queens, and Pyro isn't an X-Men and neither is Shaw. So whoever this person is the X-Men don't trust them, hence why Shaw would probably pick'em.

Based on the red Kitty chess piece cover, it's possible Dautterman did something like this again giving another hint.
    It IS a possibility. Don't see why we should rule that out. However, we can't possibly know that the person coming out the POD is actually the Black Bishop. But, it's possible.

BANNED

The line up, or at least Emma (my 2nd favourite SH after Batman) Storm and Bishop got me interested. But his CV made me skeptical. Guardians Galaxy, Deadpool, as well as what I read from skimming one of his UA (his online postings towards fans) tells me that this book is more headed towards slap stick/teenage humour than anything else.

It doesn't look as if it's going to be a sophisticated chess game like what Claremont did. And Emma's not fun if she isn't written in character. I'll revisit the tittle when it's released in trade. But if I don't like I'll just pass.
    Last edited by Mia; 09-27-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    The line up, or at least Emma (my 2nd favourite SH after Batman) Storm and Bishop got me interested. But his CV made me skeptical. Guardians Galaxy, Deadpool, as well as what I read from skimming one of his UA (his online postings towards fans) tells me that this book is more headed towards slap stick/teenage humour than anything else.

It doesn't look as if it's going to be a sophisticated chess game like what Claremont did. And Emma's not fun if she isn't written in character. I'll revisit the tittle when it's released in trade. But if I don't like I'll just pass.
    Uncanny Avengers is really good, you should give it a try. He used Deadpool as comic relief, but the rest was very nice. He wrote one of my favourite Rogue versions.

BANNED

Uncanny Avengers was the best team book to come out of ANAD. Duggan found the perfect balance between humor and super-hero stuff.

BANNED

His Deadpool was incredibly dark. Imagine thinking that was a teenage slapstick book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    His Deadpool was incredibly dark. Imagine thinking that was a teenage slapstick book.
    *Wade has to push away all of his friends and family to pay for a deal he made to save them and ends up purging himself of all his memories, after ending in a spot where he's hated by himself and all people he cares about than ever*
    "LOL so quirky and funny!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post

Duggan's Emma was great in Infinity Wars.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It IS a possibility. Don't see why we should rule that out. However, we can't possibly know that the person coming out the POD is actually the Black Bishop. But, it's possible.
    Its probably a flashback to them rebirthing Sebastian Shaw.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

BANNED

Kate Pryde really letting her inner stud energy jump out.

BANNED

*brain computing*
    OH ****

wow gay a pirate king and thug life is this the greatest glow-up in comics history
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Big Lesbian energy