Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Hmm, I just realized that if Bishop dies and get Revived, he’d lose the M tattoo. (Goes for Madrox and Layla as well)

I presume the tattoo isn’t genetic. Then again, Madrox did get the tattoo because a time traveling dupe died, so, maybe there is something funky about those tattoos after all.
    Bishop would keep his. He got it when he was a kid, and the virus encodes on the wearer's DNA. So even the clone version would have it.

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

I think they picked the best Red Queen design. The other ones all look kind of tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think they picked the best Red Queen design. The other ones all look kind of tacky.
    yeah, thank the goddess they didn't go with the school girl one. I like the end one better.

I also hope that they veer Emma away from dressing with an open nude underneath jacket. Seriously she is one of the top business women in the world, keep her dressed as a business woman.

So far HoX/PoX has Emma in pantsuits or in a really fancy dress and coat that screams wealth and privileged, and I am perfectly ok with that. Emma should always be wearing the latest lines of fashion for business women.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Kitty looks like she's about to send the world on a mad hunt right before her head gets chopped off.

BANNED

The Last Look for Emma Frost is better. The same goes with the Number Five for Red Queen Kate. I LOVE PIRATES!!

And uh....Shaw’s pants are flooded. I don’t like that look. I know it’s a style, now but to me seeing guys with Flooded Pants just IMO is tacky. :-(
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-30-2019 at 08:33 AM.

kitty 3 with the mean teacher and the violent muscle out here reminding me that morning glories is gone and that we live in a society
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

All of those Kitty designs are bad.

2 and 4 are puritan bait.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Kitty looks like she's about to send the world on a mad hunt right before her head gets chopped off.
    She looks like she just announced that she gathered all her treasure in one place before getting executed.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She looks like she just announced that she gathered all her treasure in one place before getting executed.
    > guillotine phases through her neck.

"Guess I'm keeping the gold. LMAO"
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The only Red Queen look that doesn't work for me is #2, the rest would be fine with some minor tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    > guillotine phases through her neck.

"Guess I'm keeping the gold. LMAO"
    Lol, I am actually looking forward to Kitty going all out in her pirate gear. I like the idea of her new code name being Red Queen too, it's a good move forward for Kitty, and in a way it's a call back to her origin. All these years Emma Frost has been trying to recruit Kitty into the Hellfire Club and finally she succeeded. You just know Emma will have a smug look on her face when she bring Kitty to a meeting with Shaw. "Oh, Sebastian did I forget to tell you, so sorry, let me introduce our Red Queen Kate Pryde. I am sure you will get along famously and have so much to talk about!"
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

#2 is the new costume I want lol

BANNED

They must’ve realized as well that one of Kitty’s best looks was when she was cosplaying as Star-Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Kitty looking like Carmen Sandiego. me likes
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/