Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Matteo Lolli being the greatest man ever, thank you lol I appreciate all the work your putting in this series it looks amazing so far
    Thank you! Thank you all guys, it's really awesome to read your interest in this upcoming book and my work.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matteololli View Post
    Attachment 88153

I liked the free hair as in sample 4 but I think the low ponytail is more piraty so it fits better, also I'll try to shorten the ponytail and give her a small ribbon. https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/1056xn/p06tngx7.jpg
    The good thing is...she doesn't have to be in pirate mode ALL the time...I love the open hair for her Red Queen appearances.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The good thing is...she doesn't have to be in pirate mode ALL the time...I love the open hair for her Red Queen appearances.
    About that it mostly depend on the script, but we're a bit more free than team's costumes.

BANNED

I'm sure you can't reveal too much yet but how fashionable will Pyro be? Any update to his original design? Also how fun is it to draw characters with such visually impressive powers (Storm, Iceman, Pyro...)?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I'm sure you can't reveal too much yet but how fashionable will Pyro be? Any update to his original design? Also how fun is it to draw characters with such visually impressive powers (Storm, Iceman, Pyro...)?
    For Pyro you need to wait issue #2, for powers: YES it's a lot of fun!

Btw we opted for the spedos but I have a couple of full nude bobby's booty pages still in my folder, it was the first version then revised to cool speedos, I love it.
    Err... and when can we expect those to hit the web?

And yes, those Red Queen outfits are pretty great! Exciting to see Kate daring to use a different color!

don't get him in trouble you guys...

but love the interaction...

we somehow always end up scaring away writers and artists

BANNED

Attachment 88153

I liked the free hair as in sample 4 but I think the low ponytail is more piraty so it fits better, also I'll try to shorten the ponytail and give her a small ribbon. https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/1056xn/p06tngx7.jpg
    Ha, don't shorten it too much, because I love that you all decided to go back to a ponytail which was a look made instantly iconic for her by Immonen imo. I think the busted face B look on the right looks savage as well! Logan would be proud.

i love this! :d
    I absolutely love your work and I cannot wait to see your take on Bishop and Pyro.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Matteo Lolli being the greatest man ever, thank you lol I appreciate all the work your putting in this series it looks amazing so far
    Lol, I love all the work going into making Kate all in on being a pirate. I really hope they have Kurt join at some point, if Kate is this into the pirate theme I can't see how she will ever keep Kurt from begging to join her ship and give him a sword.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

About that it mostly depend on the script, but we're a bit more free than team's costumes.
    If they're switching up costumes from time to time they could play with a differant hairstyles, just for certain scenes.
    Besides, I think the loose hair gives her more of an adult look, especially for Council appearances...I'll see if I can put in a good word with Ger and Jonny...

And...Bobby in Speedos...is a definite WIN!!!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-11-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Christian? Where was he confirmed?
    Bumping this question.

Btw we opted for the spedos but I have a couple of full nude bobby's booty pages still in my folder, it was the first version then revised to cool speedos, I love it.

About Emma, I plan to give her a new dress every issue or as much as possible. She's one of my all time fav character.
    Why did you opt for Speedos?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The Christian thing was heavily implied on a post on twitter. And it makes the most sense for that guy to be him on the cover for issue #5. I mean he's Emma's brother, a relatively new mutant, probably has some clout in the Hellfire club, plus he knows Bobby. And if him and Bobby become a thing that'd be much better then pairing him off with some random cause there's already some type of history there, it all adds up. Who knows IceFrost could be the most iconic ship Bobby's ever had! He's the only one who probably doesn't have any type of genuine beef with Emma too so no issues there.
    Last edited by Journey; 10-11-2019 at 10:29 AM.

He wasn't.

Duggan tweeted this, interpret it as you will:

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...51181570363393

Bumping this question.

Why did you opt for Speedos?
    On one of the upcoming covers Iceman is on the boat and there is a sexy man standing beside him in a bathrobe and they look like they might be together. A lot of people are guessing that it might be Christian.

Also, Gerry Duggan hinted that we might be seeing the White Knight of the Hellfire Club and it was hinted that he was in that cover picture. Since Emma is the White Queen, if she did bring her brother in he would probably be White Knight. However, on the other hand the White Knight actually might be Bobby himself.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”