Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    With the ties to the Hellfire Club I hope we see Shinobi Shaw and Daken pop up in Marauders as well.

Can you imagine Shinobi, Daken, Christian, and Iceman all in the same book!?

Plus Daddy Shaw and Mama Emma!
    The hot spicy drama would make all the printed copies catch fire.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Kate and Tyger Tyger better ****.
    God, I adore her.

I don't think Kate deserves her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    - Duggan had been wanting to do an X-Men book for a long time but the timing never worked out (Ketchum such a great editor that he bet the house on Guggs in 2017
    I had a look at this. It reminded me of when Joe Kelly took over the X books in the 90’s. Which I dropped after 2 issues. I found it badly written.
    Why does Kitty sound like an idiot? She sounded so mature and so in command under Claremont, Gugenheim and Whedon. Now she's just some dumb insipid girl. Has she had a lobotomy?

I was hoping for some improvement that would be more on par (with the better written) X-books. But this is just the same humour and tone I saw in his Deadpool. I just closed it after the few pages. Duggan must have gone to the same writing school as Dan Slott. Just adolescent humour, adults who behave like teenagers and not at all funny. I was going to hold out for the trade. But not even my love of Emma can make me open my wallet for this. SH comics are supposed to make me grow not decline
    I guess we're in for Icehole jokes for now on. Hope Bendis is proud of himself. Making points with the SJW crowd.

BANNED

Imagine thinking the swooning girl in love from Whedon and Guggs was mature.

BANNED

Never thought I'd see the day when someone besides Slicknick would consider Guggenheim's Kitty a good thing, but here we are. And adding a jab at an "SJW crowd" just to keep it all on brand LMAO

BANNED

Adolescent humor...in my superhero comics?! Freaking SJWs ruining everything!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Adolescent humor...in my superhero comics?! Freaking SJWs ruining everything!
    Dat dem der Socul Justice persons!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Never thought I'd see the day when someone besides Slicknick would consider Guggenheim's Kitty a good thing, but here we are. And adding a jab at an "SJW crowd" just to keep it all on brand LMAO
    Just need a comment about the "PC Police" and how free speech is dead to complete the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Imagine thinking the swooning girl in love from Whedon and Guggs was mature.
    I know right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    God, I adore her.

I don't think Kate deserves her.
    I think theyd look fine together but StormxTyger would be the real baller move.

If Kate's an adolescent, I'm a zygote.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

sina.jpg

Happy Grace
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    sina.jpg

Happy Grace
    Preach Sina. This is great tweet. And so true.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by mia View Post
    i had a look at this. It reminded me of when joe kelly took over the x books in the 90’s. Which i dropped after 2 issues. I found it badly written.
    Why does kitty sound like an idiot? She sounded so mature and so in command under claremont, gugenheim and whedon. Now she's just some dumb insipid girl. Has she had a lobotomy?

I was hoping for some improvement that would be more on par (with the better written) x-books. But this is just the same humour and tone i saw in his deadpool. I just closed it after the few pages. Duggan must have gone to the same writing school as dan slott. Just adolescent humour, adults who behave like teenagers and not at all funny. I was going to hold out for the trade. But not even my love of emma can make me open my wallet for this. Sh comics are supposed to make me grow not decline
    i guess we're in for icehole jokes for now on. Hope bendis is proud of himself. Making points with the sjw crowd.
    ICEHOLE? AOISKPAOKLAPOSL (let me write on caps cbr)

I've been thinking about it and they should just retcon the two Pyros into one person

Say that Simon whatshisname was St. John all along, resurrected after Necrosha, and he just got some plastic surgery and tried to fake an American accent so that he could get a fresh start

But then he died again, and the Five brought him back but without the plastic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    sina.jpg

Happy Grace
    Your book got cancelled. Sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I've been thinking about it and they should just retcon the two Pyros into one person

Say that Simon whatshisname was St. John all along, resurrected after Necrosha, and he just got some plastic surgery and tried to fake an American accent so that he could get a fresh start

But then he died again, and the Five brought him back but without the plastic surgery
    That is far more convoluted and completely unnecessary. Multiple characters exist in the MU with the same powers (besides theirs isnt the same). I dont see why anyone would need to go through such great loops to explain this one
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-24-2019 at 06:52 PM.