Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

OMG, Duggan just confirmed Kitty is in fact the Red Queen
    https://twitter.com/gerryduggan/stat...103710721?s=21

Emma Frost used her single pick to make Katherine Pryde the Red Queen of the Hellfire Trading Company. I cannot wait to see this conversation.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Here's a link that actually works.
    https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...91968103710721
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, Duggan just confirmed Kitty is in fact the Red Queen
    https://twitter.com/gerryduggan/stat...103710721?s=21

Emma Frost used her single pick to make Katherine Pryde the Red Queen of the Hellfire Trading Company. I cannot wait to see this conversation.
    Like Storm would really leave her kitten in between those two. lol basically what i thought. i tihnk storm will be more autonomous on this team than an actual member. Girl got a lot of responsibilities.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

In retrospect, that's kinda obvious.

Now im just wondering who Shaw choose as someone to back him up, im really liking the setup of Marauders even more now.

I really do hope that we see Emma's and Kittys relationship evolve and grow cause as allies they would really be unstoppable
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Now im just wondering who Shaw choose as someone to back him up, im really liking the setup of Marauders even more now.

I really do hope that we see Emma's and Kittys relationship evolve and grow cause as allies they would really be unstoppable
    Oh right they worked together in taking down Shaw that one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

I am looking forward to Emma making Kitty put on the Red Queen outfit for a meeting, that conversation will be absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Like Storm would really leave her kitten in between those two. lol basically what i thought. i tihnk storm will be more autonomous on this team than an actual member. Girl got a lot of responsibilities.
    I love Storm as the lead protector of the ship. It's precious cargo and she will NOT allow any pirates onboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I love Storm as the lead protector of the ship. It's precious cargo and she will NOT allow any pirates onboard.
    Exactly. I am so excited for this book. Like i can't even say. How many times have people tried to play Storm saying. "oh you won't dare use your full powers here for fear of hurting innocents." Now i need Storm to be like "Welcome to the freedom of the high seas, biatches!!!"
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I am looking forward to Emma making Kitty put on the Red Queen outfit for a meeting, that conversation will be absolutely hilarious.
    I never thought i would see the day where this trio got to interact to this level. I am so here for it.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Plus Storm is probably the minister of External Affairs. Emma is minister of Trade and Economy. Katherine is minister of Transport and Shipping. etc...

It's interesting that Marauders has 4 members of the council involved. I think it's going to be very political sometimes because Emma and Storm are more than likely both Ambassadors of Krakoa.

honestly, I would cut off one of my toes to see her in anything but the training uniform at this point. I think a tasteful Red Queen outfit could be doable.

Quote Originally Posted by borkbork View Post
    honestly, I would cut off one of my toes to see her in anything but the training uniform at this point. I think a tasteful Red Queen outfit could be doable.
    Kitty is someone else who needs a bit of a character revamp so this could be a good change for her. Captain of the Ship and secretly the RED QUEEN OF THE HELLFIRE CLUB! ALL HAIL THE RED QUEEN!

BANNED

Tini Howard did say she loved to write Kitty after the Duggan revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Tini Howard did say she loved to write Kitty after the Duggan revamp.
    I am so looking forward to the first time we see a meeting of the Hellfire Club with Kitty, Emma, and Shaw. That is going to be fun!