Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The Kitty reveal is a bit underwhelming, I was hoping it would be a character we didn't know was attached to the book. But it is kind of amusing that after trying like hell to recruit Kitty in her earlier appearances, Emma finally managed to bring Pryde into the Hellfire Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The Kitty reveal is a bit underwhelming, I was hoping it would be a character we didn't know was attached to the book. But it is kind of amusing that after trying like hell to recruit Kitty in her earlier appearances, Emma finally managed to bring Pryde into the Hellfire Club.
    lol, there really is a lot of irony to that. We have come full circle and Emma has finally succeeded in recruiting Kitty Pryde to the inner circle after all these years. It just took patience, lots and lots of patience.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by borkbork View Post
    honestly, I would cut off one of my toes to see her in anything but the training uniform at this point. I think a tasteful Red Queen outfit could be doable.
    Fetish gear or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Fetish gear or nothing.
    as the series progresses Kitty starts dressing as the Red Queen more and more often. By the end of the series her code name is Red Queen and she walks around with the whole ensemble and a whip!

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    as the series progresses Kitty starts dressing as the Red Queen more and more often. By the end of the series her code name is Red Queen and she walks around with the whole ensemble and a whip!
    I really hope we get a variant cover with Kitty as the Red Queen, they seriously need to do that. Kitty and Emma standing back to back as the Red and White Queens.

BANNED

I think Kitty's hair is full of secrets!

lol, I meant a real Red Queen variant.

hee hee

I'm actually very cool with Kitty being the Red Queen. My excitement for this series is through the roof. October 23rd can't come fast enough.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think Kitty's hair is full of secrets!

lol, I meant a real Red Queen variant.
    Didn't read your post. Just found this & posted it.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

So to be incredibly blunt, could this basically be "X-Men does vigilante pirates"?

I kind of wish these council spoilers didn’t saturate the internet with such speed because I’m sure the in-story reveals will be cool, but this is still exciting!

Although I must say that I have a single-issue platform and that is “let Kitty be queer in the new era, because if not in the context of this massive change, then when!” so I hope that this isn’t the only thing Duggan has had in mind when he talks about “change gunning for Pryde.” I’m sure she can walk and chew gum at the same time, but in these Red Queen heels? We’ll see!...

BANNED

Red Queen of the Hellfire Club and still rocking the school jumper and gym teacher ponytail?? Come on, Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Red Queen of the Hellfire Club and still rocking the school jumper and gym teacher ponytail?? Come on, Kitty!
    maybe she's just not ready to "come out" yet! She'll get there, she just needs time to work her way up to "coming out" as the Red Queen (...cough .. lesbian .. cough)!

Haha I actually presented both of these very important issues to Duggan (*A FEW WEEKS AGO) and his response made me somewhat (cautiously) optimistic, but I could definitely see how he could have had the Hellfire role in mind and not the other stuff I mentioned (though I’m sure some fashion will be involved, at least occasionally!)

30FA02A0-7DF3-42CF-BDCD-AA74FFCF86D2.jpg