Amazing Member

Default Batman digital sale on comicxology and dc app until 9/23 11pm est

I was browsing comicxology and ran across this featured sale. Batman related digital back issues $1 a piece for older issues and graphic novels up to 67% off. Based on looking it seems all batman related are being discounted. Personally i love the digital issues/trades for convience and price and they work well with big tablets.

Good luck to anyone this may help. Wish i had funds but i been working towards my marvel backlogs.

Spectacular Member

I might go digital one day, but definitely not as long as they still have this DRM crap.

Amazing Member

I havent noticed an issue with DRM for my comics but i been reading and collecting them this way for a short time (2 months?) Do you have a problem with digital movies and digital music as well? I really wish i was reading physical trades but i dont have the space and the price of digital is so much cheaper.

Looks like DC finally got some of the early Englehart issues up. Had to cop.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by yada View Post
    I havent noticed an issue with DRM for my comics but i been reading and collecting them this way for a short time (2 months?) Do you have a problem with digital movies and digital music as well? I really wish i was reading physical trades but i dont have the space and the price of digital is so much cheaper.
    Music downloads do (in contrast to streaming) not have DRM and I'm also still buying lots of used CDs and rip them. I also prefer my games DRM free (buying them on GOG).

IMO digital comics are cheaper than paper, but still not really cheap, so I want the same freedom a comic book is giving me. Regarding comics, DRM is actually completely inacceptable to me.

I'm still into physical comics, but nice to know.

There are also 6 free Batman games this week at Epic Store: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...tman-free-week

I haven't used Epic, so don't know if it's good or not.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shaboo View Post
    Music downloads do (in contrast to streaming) not have DRM and I'm also still buying lots of used CDs and rip them. I also prefer my games DRM free (buying them on GOG).

IMO digital comics are cheaper than paper, but still not really cheap, so I want the same freedom a comic book is giving me. Regarding comics, DRM is actually completely inacceptable to me.

Cool man, thanks for your thoughts.
    Last edited by yada; 09-19-2019 at 07:01 PM.