Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default If Sue Richards was ever gonna have an affair..wouldnt it be with this guy?

They always have her being forced into marriage with Doom in alternate stories and all of that but since these two are both do gooders, I'm shocked they havent leaned her in his direction during her "Reed doesnt appreciate me" moments.

BANNED

Not always as she has hooked up with Tony in an AU.

A tad surprised to not see Namor.

I don’t know about Cap. It would be pretty hard to get Sue away from Reed Richards. Sues only ever shown an interest in Namor.

Maybe Ben Grimm if he wasn’t married. But nowadays? Sues a pretty complicated person, sees not a dumb blond. Spidey was mentioned very early on.

I don’t think Sue would go the Super hero route. I think she would turn to a normal for the domestic bliss factor. Someone we don’t know. It’s the only way I see it if Reed pushes her away by being too involved and secluded. She’s seen what heroism does to a relationship.

Well I actually don't see them as having a lot of chemistry, or any of it. Namor other hand, that would be something worth to see. Still I think that Susan is just too loyal to do it.

Sue Richards’ ideal match is...

Norm Webster
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Sue is too loyal. Her current mini-series shows via flashbacks her getting hit on by the guy she used to run S.H.I.E.L.D missions with. She repeated turns him down because of her engagement to Reed.

The only time where she considered another man in main continuity was Namor during DeFalco's run when everybody thought Reed was dead. She was going through a lot of emotional upheaval as she had been influenced by Malice again and then Reeds supposed death (he was time-napped along with Doom.) She resisted Namor's advances for a good while because she believed Reed was still alive. It was only once she started to think otherwise that she considered it (Namor was hanging around her like a bad smell 24/7.)

She also has the hots for T'Challa.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Rogers is no homewrecker

In a What If scenario I would say Sue would go for either Ben Grimm, T'Challa or Namor. They seem like the most likely choices.

Namor is the flirty bad boy. It probably wouldn't last because Namor can be a jerk at times.
    Ben has the loyal friend that could blossom into more type thing.
    T'Challa is Reed except more smooth and attentive.

I don't think Sue would stand for Doom's maniacal ego in the long run. Sue will always be second place to Doom's ambitions.
    Last edited by chamber-music; 09-17-2019 at 04:35 AM.

I'm tired of this being the only consistent topic Sue gets....

Anyway, no she wouldn't cheat on Reed with anyone. There has been no attraction between her and Cap, only mutual respect.
    And out of all the Fantastic Four she's the one that hates Doom the most. Alt realities where they are together is for shock value alone and not based on what the character would do at all. If anything, she's the most likely of the Four to attempt to kill Doom.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm tired of this being the only consistent topic Sue gets....

Anyway, no she wouldn't cheat on Reed with anyone. There has been no attraction between her and Cap, only mutual respect.
    And out of all the Fantastic Four she's the one that hates Doom the most. Alt realities where they are together is for shock value alone and not based on what the character would do at all. If anything, she's the most likely of the Four to attempt to kill Doom.
    Yeah, like she constantly rejected Namor's advances. Also she loves her family why would she ruin it. As for killing Doom, you are right, didn't she force her forcefield down his throat during Waid and Wieringo's run and nearly killed him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    A tad surprised to not see Namor.
    Should be easy. But she never goes all the way with him like Rogue does with Magneto. She doesnt down talk him but there is a limit to how much she puts up with his advances and he knows it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Sue is too loyal. Her current mini-series shows via flashbacks her getting hit on by the guy she used to run S.H.I.E.L.D missions with. She repeated turns him down because of her engagement to Reed.

The only time where she considered another man in main continuity was Namor during DeFalco's run when everybody thought Reed was dead. She was going through a lot of emotional upheaval as she had been influenced by Malice again and then Reeds supposed death (he was time-napped along with Doom.) She resisted Namor's advances for a good while because she believed Reed was still alive. It was only once she started to think otherwise that she considered it (Namor was hanging around her like a bad smell 24/7.)
    That was then..but she has gotten frustrated with his obsessions before. I'm surprised they havent tried a Mastermind moment with her during such a situation though.

Nope. Not Cap. Sue has a thing for bad boys. Note the connection with Namor as well as Reed. Yes, Reed. They stole a rocketship together.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Nope. Not Cap. Sue has a thing for bad boys. Note the connection with Namor as well as Reed. Yes, Reed. They stole a rocketship together.
    That's a good point. A relationship with Rogers would be too healthy for her tastes. She likes men she can attempt to fix. I suspect that's why her attraction to T'Challa hasn't resurfaced. When he was the dangerous predator from an exotic land, he was hot as hell. When routine encounters revealed him to be a stoic and reserved man of duty, he became bland in her eyes.