Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I don't think he's old enough. I also think she's got a daddy issue thing.
    I thought Scott had a Jean/Madeline issue

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think I've posted this pages about a zillion times. That was Sue from another of the remaining multiverses. Sue died in the life raft accident. This Sue became his consort willingly. The Black Swans were created to help with the incursions. It's not like they were concubines.
    While I agree that Doom's Susan was a willing consort (and 616 Susan dead) I also have told that Doom was very aware that she was an alternate version of the Susan he knew and a way to spit in Reed memory.
    Also having an alternate version of Franking and Valeria who looks exactly as the 616 as sons, something that should be impossible,sounds strange at very least. Actually that made me though, and that's ONLY in my head, that Susan and their sons were just constructs that Doom got with his godlike powers to help him stay sane and don't become a complete tyrant without any conscience (Susan was designed to act as a conscience and compassion while the child's were hope and happiness bringers) because I can't see any version of Susan letting her brother become a Star and his friend become a Wall for all the eternity, without any objection and even showing confort about it.

About The black Swans Of course weren't concubines, damn many of them didn't even look human, they were soldiers and no more.

But back in the main point I don't see Susan in an affair with Doom (unless Reed changes bodies with Victor as happened in one alternate universe) since she just hates him, and being honest Doom has give her a lot of good reason to hate him, letting him pass time with Valeria was already and stretch who most only let pass because find it fun, but if something Susan is the most willing to kill him if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I thought Scott had a Jean/Madeline issue
    He has already fallen for Emma another strong and beauty blonde so yes he can be pressured to get into an affair, but he lacks of the initiative, he has to be carried something that Susan wouldn't do.

The only thing I want to see between Sue and Scott is a team-up. Her force-fields plus his optic blasts could lead to cool things such as ricocheting his blast like Darkseid's omega beams to chase someone down.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The only thing I want to see between Sue and Scott is a team-up. Her force-fields plus his optic blasts could lead to cool things such as ricocheting his blast like Darkseid's omega beams to chase someone down.
    Already happened between Jeen and Teen Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Already happened between Jeen and Teen Scott.
    Oh cool. Now I don't need any team-up between the two.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Why do people want Reed to get cuckolded so much?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Fantastic Member mikelmcknight72's Avatar

The fact that this question was posed leads me to believe that the OP doesn't understand Sue Richards or Steve Rogers. Sue would never cheat, emotionally or physically. She might be tempted on occasion, but she'd never let it get even close to cheating. For Steve, getting involved with a woman who is married or in a serious relationship would be unthinkable. Sue & Reed will not and should not split up permanently, so such speculation would be better aimed at who she might marry in a universe where her and Reed didn't get married or stay together.

Steve Rogers - He is a good fit for Sue. They are very similar in more ways than can be said of Reed and Sue. So, some might find them as a couple to have less story potential.
    Namor - He is a bad fit for Sue. He's the bad boy, and his sense of morality is very much based on pragmatism. He and Sue are too different to work, as there would be too much friction and strife.
    T'Challa - I'd say the same thing about him as I would about Steve.

Honestly, I think the best AU husband for Sue would be classic Charles Xavier. He and Reed have some similarities (driven, intelligent, sometimes neglectful of the relationships he values because he is "on mission").

The more interesting where Sue isn't with Reed have always been where she's alone. That's when you really get to see another side to her instead of throwing her with a random man.

Sue and Namor - Toxic and it's been shown many times that they aren't a good fit. There's a reason why she chose Reed over him. Honestly, most of the alt realities where they are together would likely end in them eventually killing each other.

Sue and Steve - Boring. There is no spark or chemistry.

Sue and T'Challa - Same as Steve

Sue and Cyclops - Same as Steve

Sue and Xavier - Also would have a lack of spark. While there are some similarities to Reed, he's missing quite a few too. Like the love of adventure and child-like love for science. Sue was drawn to Reed's passion and she loves the adventure too. Plus Reed's focus is based in love. He makes sure that everything he does is perfect so that his family are as safe as possible. It's a result of the accident.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post

They always have her being forced into marriage with Doom in alternate stories and all of that but since these two are both do gooders, I'm shocked they havent leaned her in his direction during her "Reed doesnt appreciate me" moments.
    Why Steve specifically?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Heres the thing.. .they always play it safe with Sue. It's kind of boring. She has to be overtaken with Malice to show gumption and attitude. That's ridiculous. And its pretty unrealistic in the way woman are in the 2010s, that she doesnt contemplate cheating on a unattentive husband. Cant go a day without some pretty blonde sneaking around with students or on their husband in general. Its damn near common place

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Why Steve specifically?
    Because he's another goodie two shoe character and she wouldnt just cheat with any pretty boy that fiends after her.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post

They always have her being forced into marriage with Doom in alternate stories and all of that but since these two are both do gooders, I'm shocked they havent leaned her in his direction during her "Reed doesnt appreciate me" moments.
    I'm not a Captain America fan, but from what I've seen of him in various mediums, he doesn't seem to be the type of man that would purposely and willingly have an affair with a married woman. But I could be wrong, of course.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    It’s a hypothetical question. I’ve noticed Susan getting more and more frustrated and remote towards Reed. Civil War was a huge challenge to Sue but she still came back. It would take a lot for Reed to push her away, but it’s not impossible. Things like lying to Sue about destroying the Alternate Reality Gate? If he continued to treat her patronisingly, I think Sue would leave him because he doesn’t respect her, and she’d find someone who would.

Naw, T'challa would be the one to smash Sue, and ring all the bells and whistles! The man oozes charisma while having the same brainpower as her hubby.

Who's to say she and the Super Skrull haven't been fooling around invisibly all these years?
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.