Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best Match-Up In Marvel?

Mine would be Age of Ultron versus Doctor Doom.

What would have happened at AoU if Victor von Doom had his full faculties? Maybe he was already restored after the Fall of the Hulks mind wipe? My thinking is Doom had the Time Machine, and would have gone back in time to find how Ultron got so powerful, and if that fight didn’t beat Ultron, then Doom could have gone to another dimension or another time to fix things.

What’s your ultimate battle?

I always wanted to see what would happen if the Juggernaut walked into the Blob. One is supposed to be unstoppable while the other is supposed to be immovable. I wouldn't exactly call it the ultimate match up, but I'd be curious how that would turn out.

BANNED

When Moon Knight fights the Sentry in MK vs Sentry: Twilight of Insanity.

Now that Sue Richards is a spy, I would like to see Sue and Spider-Man (in his Special forces black gear), team up on a mission. They are the two most logical power-sets suited to spy-craft.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Now that Sue Richards is a spy, I would like to see Sue and Spider-Man (in his Special forces black gear), team up on a mission. They are the two most logical power-sets suited to spy-craft.
    That would be pretty cool to see, too, and he does have his own Stealth Armor that not only renders him invisible, but also inaudible.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I don't know if it has been done, but I would like to see Crystal of the Inhumans fight the Super Skrull.

Apocalypse vs Ultron would also be an interesting match.

Vision vs Machine Man vs Human Torch (Jim Hammond).

Human Torch (Johnny Storm) vs Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be pretty cool to see, too, and he does have his own Stealth Armor that not only renders him invisible, but also inaudible.
    That’s it. Stealth Armor. I’ve been trying to think of its name all day. Thanks Huntsman. I’d really like to know what issue he is in the stealth Armor, if anybody knows?

That’s it. Stealth Armor. I’ve been trying to think of its name all day. Thanks Huntsman. I’d really like to know what issue he is in the stealth Armor, if anybody knows?
    The Stealth Armor debuts in the first arc of Dan Slott having full reign on the Amazing Spider-Man title, "Big Time," issues 648-651, though the suit itself actually appears in 650-651, with 648-649 setting up how he's in a position to create it and why he needs it in the first place. Also, in Spider-Man/Deadpool #8, he wears a black suit with red lenses and symbols that's been officially dubbed in the Spider-Geddon Encyclopedia as his "Infiltration Costume," but it also appears in the PS4 Spider-Man game as the "Dark Suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The Stealth Armor debuts in the first arc of Dan Slott having full reign on the Amazing Spider-Man title, "Big Time," issues 648-651, though the suit itself actually appears in 650-651, with 648-649 setting up how he's in a position to create it and why he needs it in the first place. Also, in Spider-Man/Deadpool #8, he wears a black suit with red lenses and symbols that's been officially dubbed in the Spider-Geddon Encyclopedia as his "Infiltration Costume," but it also appears in the PS4 Spider-Man game as the "Dark Suit."
    Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the references, but I wasn’t reading ASM during that period at Big Time. Loved the suit though, so it would definitely go with Sue and Peter in her book, especially as Pete doesn’t usually get ambushed and caught by spy types. But they managed to capture Sue alright in her book this month. Sue, though? She is this mega-powerhouse, like Thor, and is smart, having been with Reed for so long. Mind you after Dan Slott, Pete is no slouch in scientific terms, either, so Sue and Pete have something in common.

Juggernaut from Uncanny X-Men #369 and X-Men Vol 2 #88 going up against Count Nefaria from Avengers Vol 1 #166.

My favorite will always be the original Hulk vs. Thing!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I always wanted to see what would happen if the Juggernaut walked into the Blob. One is supposed to be unstoppable while the other is supposed to be immovable. I wouldn't exactly call it the ultimate match up, but I'd be curious how that would turn out.
    Most likely Juggernaut's enchantment will trump Blob's mutant powers. Maybe if he was omega he'd have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    My favorite will always be the original Hulk vs. Thing!
    Nice pick. But my favorite will always be...

Rocky Grimm VS. Lumpy Grimm:

Hopefully, someday they'll have a rematch and include...

Spikey Grimm:

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the references, but I wasn’t reading ASM during that period at Big Time. Loved the suit though, so it would definitely go with Sue and Peter in her book, especially as Pete doesn’t usually get ambushed and caught by spy types. But they managed to capture Sue alright in her book this month. Sue, though? She is this mega-powerhouse, like Thor, and is smart, having been with Reed for so long. Mind you after Dan Slott, Pete is no slouch in scientific terms, either, so Sue and Pete have something in common.
    You're welcome, and don't worry about being late. Life happens to us all.

No lie I was thinking of something COMPLETELY different when I saw the title of this thread
    "Best Match-Up In Marvel?"
    GrindrStone(D)