View Poll Results: What type of involvement should Maximoff's have with the X-verse?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • They're humans

37 26.62%
  • They are mutants. But stay far away from X-men/mutant agenda

37 26.62%
  • More involvement with mutant/X-men

55 39.57%
  • Wanda/pietro are mutants. But not her children

10 7.19%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

They should definitely be Mutants.

That one story where Wanda casts a spell and they're no longer mutants (and at the same time Magneto's Children?) .

It was the laziest WTF writing I've seen.

Not all mutants need to belong in the X-Men

My Vote: Mutants but don't need to be in the X-Men anymore. The damage was done and repaired.

I personally feel this whole thing will be retconned and they'll be mutants again soon. And personally I wouldn't mind it I feel it's good drama. Another mutant being responsible for the second largest amount of deaths in mutant history is the kind of tea I live for. Also Axis was a terrible book all around but throwing away years of history with the Twins and Magneto makes all the drama they had over the years completely mute and ridiculous.

Now as far as their children I personally feel Luna just needs to do more with Inhumans before she ever pops up in an X-book. Billy and Tommy however are a double edged sword. The few times Wiccan has ever interacted with X-people they have #1 Tried to murder him, (Logan) #2 tried to murder his mother, (Logan and the rest mostly Logan) #3 Break up his relationship and makeout with his boyfriend (David/Prodigy). Billy is similar to Wanda he has history of mental health, and he has powers on a god scale level that rivals Franklin Richard's in theory. I feel the X-men would be threatened and distrustful and treat him with disdain maybe push on some of the aggression they have for Wanda on him so I feel he should stay on the Avengers side of things. However he's also been shown to be a member of the X-men in the future so out of all of them I'm 70% sure he's probably a mutant.

I feel Tommy aka Speed would probably thrive in the X-Men. His character comes with nowhere near as much baggage as the others against mutants. I feel like he could really make his mark among the X-men I'd be down for that. And if the retcon of the retcon does happen him and Magneto could have a really great dynamic/relationship.
    Last edited by Journey; 09-17-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

They should be Magneto's kids and involve from time to time on the mutant issues.
    But not all the time.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Besides, isn't Wanda more magic than mutant nowadays anyway? I thought the comics walked away from her traditional hex power and more into her being a mystical type.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Besides, isn't Wanda more magic than mutant nowadays anyway? I thought the comics walked away from her traditional hex power and more into her being a mystical type.
    Yeah, this started when they established Agatha teaching her magic and the Chthon stuff in the 70s.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I personally feel this whole thing will be retconned and they'll be mutants again soon. And personally I wouldn't mind it I feel it's good drama. Another mutant being responsible for the second largest amount of deaths in mutant history is the kind of tea I live for. Also Axis was a terrible book all around but throwing away years of history with the Twins and Magneto makes all the drama they had over the years completely mute and ridiculous.

Now as far as their children I personally feel Luna just needs to do more with Inhumans before she ever pops up in an X-book. Billy and Tommy however are a double edged sword. The few times Wiccan has ever interacted with X-people they have #1 Tried to murder him, (Logan) #2 tried to murder his mother, (Logan and the rest mostly Logan) #3 Break up his relationship and makeout with his boyfriend (David/Prodigy). Billy is similar to Wanda he has history of mental health, and he has powers on a god scale level that rivals Franklin Richard's in theory. I feel the X-men would be threatened and distrustful and treat him with disdain maybe push on some of the aggression they have for Wanda on him so I feel he should stay on the Avengers side of things. However he's also been shown to be a member of the X-men in the future so out of all of them I'm 70% sure he's probably a mutant.

I feel Tommy aka Speed would probably thrive in the X-Men. His character comes with nowhere near as much baggage as the others against mutants. I feel like he could really make his mark among the X-men I'd be down for that. And if the retcon of the retcon does happen him and Magneto could have a really great dynamic/relationship.
    I wonder if they (Billy and Tommy) are considered mutants now, or if they also fall into the human/mutate category. I prefer them to be mutants, but with the retcon of Wanda it might make them not.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    They should definitely be Mutants.

That one story where Wanda casts a spell and they're no longer mutants (and at the same time Magneto's Children?) .

It was the laziest WTF writing I've seen.

Not all mutants need to belong in the X-Men

My Vote: Mutants but don't need to be in the X-Men anymore. The damage was done and repaired.
    This.

There are so many mutants seldom or never used in X-books.

Wanda should have been the third X-Woman though.
    Wanda_Maximoff_(Earth-295)_from_X-Men_Chronicles_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg
    Last edited by danielsan52; 09-17-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I wonder if they (Billy and Tommy) are considered mutants now, or if they also fall into the human/mutate category. I prefer them to be mutants, but with the retcon of Wanda it might make them not.
    They don't share genetics with Wanda. They simply have the souls of her sons transplanted into them. So it'd depend on the parents they were born from.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I like Wanda. I like Pietro. They miss Lorna!

They are mutants. Quicksilver should be an X-man nad Wanda should be dead

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    This.

There are so many mutants seldom or never used in X-books.

Wanda should have been the third X-Woman though.
    Wanda_Maximoff_(Earth-295)_from_X-Men_Chronicles_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg
    Is this from AoA?
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Well she hasn't been in any comics for months (possibly while they work out whether to undo the retcon) so that's close enough.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I can get with that...

For me they will always be Magneto's children and I believe it won't be long before the current status changes.

About Wanda's children this is more complicated as they have a whole story involving magic, demons, pacts with supernatural forces and manipulation of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Is this from AoA?
    It is.

I chose it as an example of Wanda being an X.