View Poll Results: What type of involvement should Maximoff's have with the X-verse?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • They're humans

37 26.62%
  • They are mutants. But stay far away from X-men/mutant agenda

37 26.62%
  • More involvement with mutant/X-men

55 39.57%
  • Wanda/pietro are mutants. But not her children

10 7.19%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default The maximoff controversy

IMG_20190904_180511.jpg

Well, we all know what happened in House of X. This is a poll to discuss what X-fans think of the Maximoff twins both generation. What should be their involvement with X-verse according to you?

tumblr_inline_padw6niILg1vnx7so_1280.jpg
    913145bc09ec9245c611e7fac3199a60.jpg
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-17-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    What would be their involvement with X-verse.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

This is similar to DC fans refusing to budge on Billy Batson being Shazam now instead of Captain Marvel. Just like editorial there made their decision, Marvel kinda made theirs now. They're humans now—I guess. :/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    This is similar to DC fans refusing to budge on Billy Batson being Shazam now instead of Captain Marvel. Just like editorial there made their decision, Marvel kinda made theirs now. They're humans now—I guess. :/
    No way it's similar.LOL.

No way it's similar.LOL.
    Yeah, it pretty much is. They changed their minds and you've gotta move on.

My goodness, someone is on a roll with opening new threads lately...

I think they'll eventually retcon it and have Wanda and Pietro find out that the High Evolutionary was playing them, or that somehow Wanda used her powers to wish that Magneto wasn't her father and made everyone believe he wasn't. She does have the ability to warp reality.

They'll want to retcon it eventually, probably as soon as Magneto joins the MCU. Or they'll go all in, I guess I can look at it from the other side and remember that stupid "One More Day" garbage and how Marvel has gone all in on that crap story. I suppose they can just go all in on Wanda and Peitro being engineered mutates created by the High Evolutionary!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think they'll eventually retcon it and have Wanda and Pietro find out that the High Evolutionary was playing them, or that somehow Wanda used her powers to wish that Magneto wasn't her father and made everyone believe he wasn't. She does have the ability to warp reality.

They'll want to retcon it eventually, probably as soon as Magneto joins the MCU. Or they'll go all in, I guess I can look at it from the other side and remember that stupid "One More Day" garbage and how Marvel has gone all in on that crap story. I suppose they can just go all in on Wanda and Peitro being engineered mutates created by the High Evolutionary!
    Not talking about what Marvel will do. We all know it. I'm talking about what the X-fandom want. Hence the poll.

Edit:English is not my first language. So I messed up in my original post I guess.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-17-2019 at 07:05 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Yeah, it pretty much is. They changed their minds and you've gotta move on.
    No. Shazam didn't depower anyone.

No. Shazam didn't depower anyone.
    Literally not at all what my comparison is about, but I just saw that English isn't your first language so.

IMG_20190904_180511.jpg

Well, we all know what happened in House of X. This is a poll to discuss what X-fans think of the Maximoff twins both generation. What should be their involvement with X-verse according to you?

tumblr_inline_padw6niILg1vnx7so_1280.jpg
    913145bc09ec9245c611e7fac3199a60.jpg
    I personally don't have a problem with it but I think most mutants on krakoa will. Wanda would be seen as a piriah. Yes mutants have done evil but have any every decimated their own on such a grand scale and Hickman makes no mention of the life force or whatever children crusade said amped up Wanda's power. She would need a security detail just to walk through karakoa. So while I personally don't care and don't expect some mutants to be upset with her. It can't happen in my opinion unless they are ready for the first mutant trial on karoka.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

If it was just wanda (who lets face it has crazy powers as is, and is best known in avengers) i would be ok with them loosing access to the mutant card.

Quicksilver though was on x factor for a while and i think deserves and worked well as a mutant.

I really liked the "children of magneto" angle and miss that too.

I would love to learn that wanda messed with reality subconsuisly and yes they always were his kids and mutants.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I fine with them being mutants and the children of Magneto. I really didn't a need for a recon...

The easiest way to undo this mess...make it that Wanda subconsciously change their origin
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I feel sorry for the fans/readers who lived through the Whizzer kids retcon, the Magneto children one and the AXIS one.
    "Cable was right!"

Undoing the retcon would be messier than the retcon itself. I say leave it be. Magneto has one child. Lorna. The others are pretenders and not even real mutants.