View Poll Results: What type of involvement should Maximoff's have with the X-verse?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • They're humans

37 26.62%
  • They are mutants. But stay far away from X-men/mutant agenda

37 26.62%
  • More involvement with mutant/X-men

55 39.57%
  • Wanda/pietro are mutants. But not her children

10 7.19%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I'd say that there is no point to her being a mutant at all, other than nostalgia. She should remain a pariah that is tolerated only when necessary to avoid war with the Avengers.
    Seconded.
    10CHAR.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

they were cool in the animated series
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    But that completely removes the fact that going into House of M, the X-men were protecting Wanda from the Avengers for the messed up stuff she did in Disassembled.
    No they did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Undoing the retcon would be messier than the retcon itself. I say leave it be. Magneto has one child. Lorna. The others are pretenders and not even real mutants.
    I wouldn’t say it would be so messy. Remender left something of a get out of jail free card in the Uncanny Avengers arc where they went to Counter Earth. Vision found out something that was left unrevealed that involved Wanda and Pietro that he didn’t reveal as to maintain her happiness. They could easily use that to undo the retcon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I wouldn’t say it would be so messy. Remender left something of a get out of jail free card in the Uncanny Avengers arc where they went to Counter Earth. Vision found out something that was left unrevealed that involved Wanda and Pietro that he didn’t reveal as to maintain her happiness. They could easily use that to undo the retcon.
    She was happy that she's not magneto's daughter anymore. And vision did not want to spoil her happiness?
    Ouch.

Lorna is a lot like Tiffany Trump.

if there's a happy medium, it's revealing that Pietro and Wanda aren't actually twins or even biological siblings. the problem is always going to be that Wanda's growth does absolutely nothing for Pietro. Pietro's strongest material was him becoming what he hated/not being able to outrun his genes. being tied to Magneto worked for Quicksilver. but it didn't help Wanda. and now she's on that magic path or whatever. so there's not going back to the more mutant-centric stories for her. but does she really need to be Pietro's twin? how does it help her?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How did the Lorna retcon go anyway?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    that arc is so bad that i just read it again like this month and i still have no idea what you're talking about
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    if there's a happy medium, it's revealing that Pietro and Wanda aren't actually twins or even biological siblings. the problem is always going to be that Wanda's growth does absolutely nothing for Pietro. Pietro's strongest material was him becoming what he hated/not being able to outrun his genes. being tied to Magneto worked for Quicksilver. but it didn't help Wanda. and now she's on that magic path or whatever. so there's not going back to the more mutant-centric stories for her. but does she really need to be Pietro's twin? how does it help her?
    Why can't they still be twins but one is a mutant and one isn't

BANNED

You really dig ultimate wandaxpietro, don't you?
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-17-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Why can't they still be twins but one is a mutant and one isn't
    because twins share a lot of their genetic material?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    You really dig ultimate wandaxpietro, don't you?
    they are related in the Ultimate Universe. i'm actually attempting to make it less creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    How did the Lorna retcon go anyway?
    chuck austen, irrc. kind of a tame addition when you consider that he made Wolverine part of a mutant werewolf clan.

I voted human. They never really spent much time on the whole mutant or being Mags' kid from Wanda's end. I really don't think they'd do anything more than it just being a factual thing, in the future. She was so much in the Avengers camp that it is what became her story. Her relationships were all with people in that circle.

I feel differently about Pietro though. Who spent a lot more time with the cause. Maybe one sibling can be a mutant and the other not.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

because twins share a lot of their genetic material?
    Depending. They are fraternal twins after-all. Not identical.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.