Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dawn of X: Adjust your teams.

Let's play a fun game. Replace two character of each team and add two extra to the Fallen Angels

X-Force: Beast, Jean Grey, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Kid Omega, Colossus and Domino

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke (Kwannon and Kid Cable (add two)

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor and Apocalypse

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Lockheed, Emma Frost, Storm, Pyro (original), Bishop and Iceman

X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Vulcan, Corsair, Kid-Cable and Havok

New Mutants: Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher Chamber and Mondo

Why? We barely know anything about these series yet.

X-Force: Drop Kid Omega. Add Sunspot.

Fallen Angels: Drop Kid Cable. Add OG Cable.

X-Force should drop Jean and Kid Omega imo. Jean shouldn't be in an intelligence team, I'd rather have her on the field as a leader. Omega can't be trusted enough to be put on the X-Men version of Cia.

Throw in Kwanon, Rachel or Cable as telepaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    X-Force should drop Jean and Kid Omega imo. Jean shouldn't be in an intelligence team, I'd rather have her on the field as a leader. Omega can't be trusted enough to be put on the X-Men version of Cia.

Throw in Kwanon, Rachel or Cable as telepaths.
    Honestly, merging Fallen Angels and X-Force makes a hell of a lot of sense. Replace Jean with Kwannon on the intel side, and Kid Omega with Kid Cable on the wetworks side. I don’t like Kid Cable (much prefer the original), but he makes more sense here than Quire IMO.

Throw in X-23 here or put her on Marauders. Just go down by one book (Fallen Angels).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Honestly, merging Fallen Angels and X-Force makes a hell of a lot of sense. Replace Jean with Kwannon on the intel side, and Kid Omega with Kid Cable on the wetworks side. I don’t like Kid Cable (much prefer the original), but he makes more sense here than Quire IMO.

Throw in X-23 here or put her on Marauders. Just go down by one book (Fallen Angels).
    That was what I was thinking. I can see the line having an X-Force book though, so maybe Fallen Angels should be the dropped name.

I think since no writer has ever been able to successfully team Rachel with Scott or Jean that it's time to team her up with Cable. So keep Rachel on the same team with her Brother. It would kind of be an interesting change if Rachel is so angry all the time and the only person who can even begin to talk her down is her brother. Which means that they would be a good fit for X-Force. Rachel was pretty serious about wanting to kill Stryfe and she was barely talked down from that simply because it would have destroyed the timeline, I think Rachel would love the chance to go all out against enemies of Krakoa, plus I think she could work well with Kid Cable or OG Cable.

Definitely if they bring OG Cable back later I want Rachel to team with him ongoing on whatever team he forms.

I agree with not really liking Fallen Angels that much, unless they add more members who have the outcast feel. Which would mean moving some of the time lost people to Fallen Angels like Rachel and Bishop both.

I am ok with Jean being on X-Force but she should be leading instead of Hank, Hank should be working for Jean.

I’m betting FA ends up being first on the chopping block, so those characters will be up for grabs soon enough regardless.

Fake Psylocke, fake Cable and a Wolverine clone just aren’t enough to hold an ongoing series IMO.

X-Force: I would take out Beast because I never liked him and also Jean Grey because she's already on the X-Men title and do not like characters in multiple tames while we have so many to choose from. I would replace them with Magik and the Cuckoos (they count as one), then with the remaining Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Kid Omega, Colossus and Domino

Fallen Angels: I would love to add Rockslide and Anole in there. They are the best friends couple we have besides Sunspot and Cannonball. And they will ad some fun, which is needed with these 3 barely smiling characters: Kwannon, X23 and Kid Cable

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Rogue, Gambit and Rictor. will have to stay, meaning that I would delete Apocalypse and Jubilee from the cast and replace them with Dazzler and Pete Wisdom

Marauders: Lockheed, Emma Frost, Storm, Bishop and Iceman can all continue to be members of the Marauders. This one is easy. I would replace the old version of Pyro with the new one (Simon) as he and Iceman are cute together. I would give Kitty a break for at leat a year from comic books and make Storm the leader here. Give Kitty's spot to Cannonball.

X-Men: As Wolverine and Kid Cable are on other teams, I would replace them with Ruby Summers (applause?) and Archangel (why is he on no team yet?). Then with the remainder of the current cast Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Vulcan, Corsair, and Havok.

New Mutants: Sunspot, Mirage, Karma, Cypher Chamber and Mondo will stay on the New Mutants. As I gave Magik a spot on X-Force, I will give her place to Pixie (for teleportation and trade Wolfsbane for Husk
    Last edited by Jesse-James; 09-17-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Why? We barely know anything about these series yet.
    It's a game Mr Cochese. You do not have to reply if you do not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think since no writer has ever been able to successfully team Rachel with Scott or Jean that it's time to team her up with Cable. So keep Rachel on the same team with her Brother. It would kind of be an interesting change if Rachel is so angry all the time and the only person who can even begin to talk her down is her brother. Which means that they would be a good fit for X-Force. Rachel was pretty serious about wanting to kill Stryfe and she was barely talked down from that simply because it would have destroyed the timeline, I think Rachel would love the chance to go all out against enemies of Krakoa, plus I think she could work well with Kid Cable or OG Cable.

Definitely if they bring OG Cable back later I want Rachel to team with him ongoing on whatever team he forms.

I agree with not really liking Fallen Angels that much, unless they add more members who have the outcast feel. Which would mean moving some of the time lost people to Fallen Angels like Rachel and Bishop both.

I am ok with Jean being on X-Force but she should be leading instead of Hank, Hank should be working for Jean.
    I can totally see Rachel in a X-Force-esque team. She's not Psylocke but she will get stuff done. She was pretty determined on killing the Sh'iar Secret Council during the Starjammers days, I loved that Rachel.

I’m betting FA ends up being first on the chopping block, so those characters will be up for grabs soon enough regardless.

Fake Psylocke, fake Cable and a Wolverine clone just aren’t enough to hold an ongoing series IMO.
    I think Magneto is in the title too. I wonder if they'll add more characters keeping the theme of alternate versions of well known characters.

Excalibur: Cap Betsy, Dark Angel, Kylun, Bishop, Agni, Death's Head III, Gatecrasher, X-23

X-Men: Colossus, Iceman, Avalanche, Stacy X, Darkveil, Stepford Cuckoos

X-Force: Storm, Nightcrawler, Rachel Summers, Magik, Darwin, Beast, White Queen

Marauders: Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue, Psylocke, Frenzy, Toad, Blob

New Mutants: Remove Mondo and add Magma.

Fallen Angels: Add Archangel.

X-Force: Beast, Jean Grey, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Kid Omega, Colossus and Domino with Banshee and Rogue

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke (Kwannon and Kid Cable (add two) Domino , Archangel and Emma Frost

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor and Apocalypse with Kitty and Shatterstar

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Lockheed, Emma Frost, Storm, Pyro (original), Bishop and Iceman with Nightcrawler, Lady Mastermind and Mystique

X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Vulcan, Corsair, Kid-Cable and Havok with Rogue, Gambit, Archangel, Beast, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Polaris, Northstar, Storm

New Mutants: Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher Chamber and Mondo with Magma

Key: Minus (for various reasons, mostly ill-fits) Additions (cos, I say so)

Wave 2

The X-Men Legacy; Hellion, Surge, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Dust, Mercury, Armor, Match, Trance, Speed and Indra
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 09-17-2019 at 12:09 PM.