Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

X-Force: Beast, Blob, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Trinary, Colossus and Domino

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke, Cable, Dust, Cipher

Excalibur: Captain Britain, Prodigy, Daken, Jubilee, Rictor and Apocalypse

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Lockheed, Emma Frost, Storm, Indra, Bishop and Loa

X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Vulcan, Rogue, Gambit and Havok

New Mutants: Sunspot, Monet, Mirage, Karma, Magik, Cypher, Icarus and Mondo

BANNED

Okay just in case anyone didn't get the news, X-men has a rotating cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    X-Force: Beast, Blob, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Trinary, Colossus and Domino

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke, Cable, Dust, Cipher

Excalibur: Captain Britain, Prodigy, Daken, Jubilee, Rictor and Apocalypse

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Lockheed, Emma Frost, Storm, Indra, Bishop and Loa

X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Vulcan, Rogue, Gambit and Havok

New Mutants: Sunspot, Monet, Mirage, Karma, Magik, Cypher, Icarus and Mondo
    Blob and Trinary are interesting, they could definitely work. Same for Monet and Icarus.
    I don't really like Indra and Loa on Marauders, that time seems pretty good already.

I would keep Fallen Angels more thematically connected to "not the real deal" kind of characters and also with a dark tone.
    So if I should add people to the Kid Cable, Kwannon, X-23 team I'd choose the Cuckoos, Female Fantomex and E.V.A., an edgier Evan Sabahnur and Joseph with a sophisticated, purple look.

X-Force: Beast, Jean Grey, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Tempus, Colossus and Domino

Fallen Angels: Omega Sentinel, Hellion, X23, Psylocke and Kid Cable

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor and Apocalypse (Perfect as is!)

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Lockheed, Emma Frost, Storm, Firestar, Bishop and Iceman

X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Vulcan, Corsair, Polaris and Havok

New Mutants: Sunspot, Anole, Mirage, Karma, Magik, Cypher, Husk and Mondo

I feel like this was already a thread but I'll play

X-Force: Beast, Jean Grey, Elixir, Trinary, Wolverine, Kid Omega, Colossus and Domino

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke (Kwannon and Kid Cable (add two), Hellion, Hope

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Rogue, Gambit, Banshee, Rictor and Rachel

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Emma Frost, Storm, Rusty Collins, Polaris, Bishop and Iceman

X-Men: Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Dazzler, Vulcan, Archangel, Kid-Cable and Havok

New Mutants: Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Monet, Magik, and Cypher, Synch and Mondo
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-17-2019 at 11:56 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

X-Force: Jean Grey, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Colossus, Domino, Hope, Nightcrawler

Fallen Angels: Cable, Psylocke, X-23, Mach 2, Nocturne

Excalibur: Captain Britain, Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, Boom Boom, Prestige

Marauders: Shadowcat, Lockheed, Storm, Iceman, Bishop, Sunfire, Polaris

X-Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Prestige, Havok, Vulcan, Corsair, Cable, Hope

New Mutants: Sunspot, Mirage, Karma, Magik, Cypher, Chamber, Penance, Magma.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 09-17-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The only change I would make is swapping out Pyro for Sunfire.

I wasn't a fan of Apocalypse being in Excalibur, but I think he's there for reasons important to the story, and his appearance in PoX has warmed me to the idea. I also don't care for Black Tom being on a team, but honestly I generally don't care about non-New Mutants X-Force books anyway. Fallen Angels' tone seems very X-force-y so I don't know that adding any characters I like would make much of a difference to me.

X-Force: Beast, Jean Grey, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Colossus, el Aguila, Flashback

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke (Kwannon), Kid Cable, Wiz Kid, Bill the Lobster

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Tangerine, Micromax

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Emma Frost, Storm, Pyro (original), Iceman, Skein, Max Rocker

X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Darkstar, Vanguard , Kid-Cable and Havok

New Mutants: Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, Chamber, Poltergeist, Firestar [/QUOTE]

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Okay just in case anyone didn't get the news, X-men has a rotating cast.
    SHHHH let the children dream....

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    SHHHH let the children dream....
    I dunno about the others, but I was operating under the idea of the first arc being that cast.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I dunno about the others, but I was operating under the idea of the first arc being that cast.
    I believe it's mostly that cast, but it sounds like the first issue is more focused on Storm, Cyclops, Polaris, and Magneto. Then it moves in to Summerland for the remainder of the arc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Offbeat View Post

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Lockheed, Emma Frost, Storm, Firestar, Bishop and Iceman
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Marauders: Shadowcat, Lockheed, Storm, Iceman, Bishop, Sunfire, Polaris
    I LIKE both of these picks.....

Fantastic Member

X-Force: Warpath, Risque, Black Tom, Sage, Wolverine, Shinobi Shaw, Colossus, Vincente, and Domino

Take out Jean, Beast, and Quentin. Ugh I'd almost rather scrap the entire lineup. It just doesn't work. I'd rather just have a Thunderbolts/Suicide Squad mix up of a few X-Men and some villains. Shinobi gives them some connections and he'd work for black ops. Throw in Vincente for a useful power set too.

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke, Kid Cable, Genesis, Joseph, Longshot, and Goblin Queen (Madelyne Prior)

It's a team of clones, genetically created misfits and rejects. Does it work? Shrug. It's got a theme.

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Chamber, Siryn, and Micromax

Replace Rictor and Apocalypse neither seem to fit. Add in 2 actual Brits with Chamber and Micromax. Chamber is friends with Jubs already. Add in Theresa for some Irish.

Marauders: Shadowcat, Storm, Pyro, Marrow, Blink, Maggot, and Iceman

Take out Emma and Bishop. Let's add some wildcards. Blink gives them a teleporter and Marrow is fun. Maggott because why not. Give one of his slugs an eye patch to fit the pirate theme. Perfect.

New Mutants: Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Cannonball, Mirage, Karma, Magik, Magma, Skin, Tarot, and Mondo

I moved Chamber. I'm not really a fan of Cypher either so he's out. Sam is probably joining anyway so he's in. Amara should be there anyway. Skin replaces Chamber. Wanted a Hellion so we got Tarot.

X-Men International: Justice, Aurora, Sabra, Ursa Major, Lifeguard, Sunpyre, Nightcrawler, Collective Man, and Kylun

A global united nations type team with representations from various countries. It's too random to work but also random enough.

Comic Geek in General

So we going to speculate how Vulcan is a) still alive and b) apparently no longer insane? I know the X-Men seem to let villainy slide (Magneto, Juggernaut, Toad), but he killed Banshee (and a plane full of humans), Corsair, several members of the Imperial Guard and Shi’ar ship crews (in a rampage that had made the same Imperial Guard, who had at one time easily taken down most of the X-Men on Earth’s Moon, look unprepared for his power level) and D’Ken in his quest for revenge.......or how the Wave 1 Books store characters who where killed (Mondo years ago, Chamber, Cyclops, Wolverine, Havok, Wolfsbane, Marvel Girl over the past year) or corrupted (Magik)........maybe I’m reaching, or it has something to do with these mysterious pods early in HOX........

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Let's play a fun game. Replace two character of each team and add two extra to the Fallen Angels

X-Force: Beast, Jean Grey, Black Tom, Sage, Ricochet, Mercury, Colossus and Domino

Ricochet for his danger sense: seems like a good power for a black ops team. Mercury's powerset seems like it would be great for infiltration work.

Fallen Angels: X23, Psylocke (Kwannon), Kid Cable, Multiple Man, Layla Miller

I know, I know, not nearly as murder-y as the rest. But they have a history of giving the X-Men the finger and fucking off to do their own thing.

Excalibur: Captain Britain (Betsy), Morrigan (Siryn), Pixie, Jubilee, Rictor and Apocalypse

Pixie uses magic, and is from Wales. Kinda seems like a no-brainer for Otherworld stuff. Terry should already be hanging around in Otherworld doing Morrigan things, so it adds up.

Marauders: Kitty Pryde, Vertigo, Emma Frost, Storm, Shatterstar, Bishop and Iceman

Shatterstar would slay as a pirate. Vertigo, well, assuming Savage Land Mutates count – she made it into Age of X so I am assuming yes, they do – she's like seasickness on overdrive. Seems appropriate.

X-Men: Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey Summers, Vulcan, Namor, Kid-Cable and Surge

The premise here is a little flawed now that we know X-Men will have a rotating cast, but... Namor great, I always love Namor. Surge is long overdue for a spot in the big leagues.

New Mutants: Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher, Face and Lacuna

Face is great, I love Face and Karma. Face is Chamber taken as far as he could go. Lacuna is a bit of a wildcard, but I dig her design and her powers are cool.