Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Doctor Strange (MCU) vs. Apocalypse (FOX)

Master of the Mystic Arts vs. The First Mutant

The fight is taking place on Titan (Avengers: Infinity War). No Infinity Stones. Who wins?

BONUS ROUND: Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen (Magneto, Storm, Angel, Psylocke) vs. Doctor Strange, Ancient One, Kaecilius, Mordo, Wong

Apocalypse has crazy reaction times, so he gets some sort of quick draw victory before Strange gets going.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Apocalypse has crazy reaction times, so he gets some sort of quick draw victory before Strange gets going.
    How is reaction time compared to the cloak's? Because I could see the cloak taking the initiative to move Strange out of the way of Apocalypse's attacks till Strange himself can do something.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    How is reaction time compared to the cloak's? Because I could see the cloak taking the initiative to move Strange out of the way of Apocalypse's attacks till Strange himself can do something.
    What were the cloak's feats again?

My thing is, unless they are blatantly hypersonic, Apoc is probably fine. He caught QS in mid sprint. Like accurately targeted his leg.

At the bell, Apoc tears some fiber out of Strange's shirt and slits his throat with it. I don't see anything the Cloak can do preventing that.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I don't think that Apocalypse's reflexes are always that high. Like, everyone else was reacting to him just fine, and he was being outright blitzed for most of that encounter, but he was able to endure it long enough to concentrate and get one shot off at QS level speeds, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I don't think that Apocalypse's reflexes are always that high. Like, everyone else was reacting to him just fine, and he was being outright blitzed for most of that encounter, but he was able to endure it long enough to concentrate and get one shot off at QS level speeds, IIRC.
    The length of time that had elapsed from the first blow hole took to the moment he beat QS was like less then 1/10 of a second. Probably WAY less. And he accurately grabbed the dudes leg mid sprint while getting pummeled.

His reflex speed is just fine.
    - big_adventure