Page 64 of 161 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Man! That is awesome to bring back Synch and the Mimic. Would love to see them brought back into major participation with the teams.

I hope Krakoa and Madripoor go to war and Hickman brings up how it's built on the back of a giant flying dragon

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It was the Cuckoos she was stopping and you’re missing the very important fact that they were willing to kill Gabby in order to do so.
    Well, this whole thing sort of involves her entire family at this point and we haven't seen Gabby anywhere yet.

So yeah, I can see Laura doing her thing to protect who she can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Panther: what are you guys doing

Xavier: ...

Xavier: ...nothin'...

Panther: Fair enough. See you next event.
    This is another thing that will be so interesting; the X-Men have been isolated in Marvel for so long that it will be interesting to see this show up in other books.

What's the Scarlet Witch's place in this new mutant cosmology?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He temporarily lost access to his powers; he didnt control it

19 pages.....
    it showed 51 pages, and now I see 64...or do you mean the page count of the issue lol?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What's the Scarlet Witch's place in this new mutant cosmology?
    On hold
    10c

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    Man! That is awesome to bring back Synch and the Mimic. Would love to see them brought back into major participation with the teams.
    We still haven't seen Synch either. Who knows how he's dealing with coming back from the dead? For all we know he's gonna come back with his head still in the late '90s bumping Next's "Too Close"

I'm probably going to get dragged for asking this BUT...

Is this Xavier actually Charles Xavier? Or it's "X" from the latest run of Astonishing X-Men? Or they're basically one and the same?

pls help!

Not sure if it’s been asked; what if they get Moira’s dna and essence? Never mind, if they ever had to bring her back they wouldn’t know to bring her back because reality would be reset again. Answered my own question. I wonder who’s going to sabotage the whole resurrection thing. Xavier and Magneto should already know about his betrayal in life 9. They should just execute him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post

Is this Xavier actually Charles Xavier? Or it's "X" from the latest run of Astonishing X-Men? Or they're basically one and the same?

pls help!
    We really don't know yet. There are some theories that he's Nova or Moira in Charles's body, while others think he's still "X" from Astonishing. It's really hard to tell.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Not sure if it’s been asked; what if they get Moira’s dna and essence? Never mind, if they ever had to bring her back they wouldn’t know to bring her back because reality would be reset again. Answered my own question. I wonder who’s going to sabotage the whole resurrection thing. Xavier and Magneto should already know about his betrayal in life 9. They should just execute him.
    not really fair not to give someone a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post

pls help!
    It's not been said... but, my guess is that Xavier got the Five to grow him a new Xavier body, hopped into that, and then gave Fantomex his body back.

Then Fantomex died, I guess, but he's a mutant too, so that shouldn't be a huge deal.

(Oh man, how does Krakoa deal with the Fantomex/Cluster/Dark Fantomex situation lol)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Alternately, this is the source for Moira's eleventh life. Perhaps if they bring her back it'll break her mutant power so she can't resurrect anymore, or perhaps each resurrection using The Five effectively creates a new save, advancing the reset point, meaning she can only ever go back as far as her last resurrection.

I hope those of you who like Tempus, Goldballs, Hope, and Elixir make peace with the fact that this new status means they’re as good as dead in due time.

Spectacular Member

Loving these books!!! Xavier is clearly up to so much more that we still do not know about! where is Moira? Which villains are left to fight??? How is the phalanx story in the future going to influence the current story?? Is this truly the regular 616 or are we still being tricked with the whole Moira's 10/11 lives? What do the other heroes have to say about all of this?? Why did they keep naked x-men from us for so long?? Where is baby Havok and all those other "out there" characters that where on the cover of the first book?? Was that all just a ruse just to keep us guessing? So many mysteries. I'm so happy !!