Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
A couple things I was thinking:

1. The 5 starting to become a sort of "hive mind" after using their powers together kind of not so implicitly links it to the whole Phalanx thing imo.

2. The resurrection scene and Storm gave a big cult-y, creepy vibe. I like that Hickman stated multiple times that the soul is the same so we will avoid months of "are they the real deal" conspiracy theories on this board lol. And he also took into account to possibility of duplicates which is nice.

3. I like that it set up X-Force and Marauders. Pretty sure the Marauders will be shipping the drugs under Emma's founding and diplomatic coverage. I also liked how she and Charles interacted with each other.

4. I know they are all united under Krakoa now but I can't see people like Selene or Emplate either being accepted so easily or being kept in check with just a promise of a mutant land. Emplate freaking feeds on mutants and Selene is as shady as they come. I wonder if they have some sort of police force on the island.

5. There was a lot of talk about why Moira married Joseph in this life, and I think that she knew that it would produce Proteus and that they could use him for resurrection (maybe she did not foreshadow him needing a body and going crazy).

6. Sync is back ☺️

I think since Krakoa is alive, it has built in defenses, vines, snares, trees that grage you if you act up. Plus a team of enforcers probably.