Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    BANNED

This was GREAT. I loved Everything about this issue.

The Five - What an interesting way to use their powers. As for cloning it kinda sucks because they are not really them though. But whatever.

Storm - Now, she did come off as a a cult leader but at the same time I didn’t think it was bad. She welcome backed her dead friends. Her speech was Badass. And the small moments she had with Jean and Scott were very heart warming. I love it.

Xavier/Emma - They are so wicked I love it.

X-Men Villains/ Apocalypse - This was cool. Immediately Krakoa recognizes him. I’m skeptical about the other Villains. I mean honestly what is stopping them from just killing or creating Civil War and thinking THEY should be leaders. Oh well.

Edit: Wonder Why Wakanda Rejected the treaty. That will not sit well with Storm

This issue was GREAT!!!
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-18-2019 at 07:04 AM.

i wonder how an Avengers vs X-Men story would play out, now.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Didn't even think about that but definitely. Imagine the looks she proably gets being cloned from wolverine. Though in her own book we find out she actually has a mother so she is more his literal child but Gabby would be seen as clone and one that doesn't feel pain which in of itself could subconsciously set up the thought in others she definitely must not have a soul. "clones don't even feel pain." lol. it's interesting to think about.
    Now I kind of hope that is what is going to happen! It would be pretty cool to read.

okay so im not caught up with Selenes run in Captain America, but, I imagine that Capt. isn't going to like that the mutants are essentially protecting her and whatnot
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

But I will throw Mystique in there. She's another that could cause an issue.
    She’ll be more sane when she has Irene back.
    For certain values of ‘sane’.

BANNED

Can we talk about Xavier’s embroidered cavalier vest?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Oh snap good catch! The hug was even reminiscent except in that scene they were in the air! 10 stars. I also loved her moment with Scott. Some of us were just having a convo about their closeness. I feel like Hickman was like yes, they are close. lol
    Yes! It was lovely. One of my favorite moments.

Edit: Havok83 posted the scans before I did lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i wonder how an Avengers vs X-Men story would play out, now.
    As much as I'm more an X-Men fan than Avengers, though I like them both, whatever the reasons, I'm thinking there would be more justification for the Avengers doing what they would do than there was in AvX.

Of course, we're not at the end of this either. Things could get better, or things could get worse. After all, Professor X nor Magneto appear in any of the Dawn of X books so far.

BANNED

Best panel of the issue.
    Screenshot (30).jpg

My quick thoughts while I post from my phone while at work...I loved the issue. I loved Storm’s speech. Storm is such an essential X-man character, and I’m glad she got plenty of panel time. I loved Polaris was in the issue. The rebirths were nice, loved Scott and Jean’s. Emma was used well , yet again. I’m almost willing to forgive Hickman for Jean’s portrayal last issue.

Yes everyone has drank Xavier’s kool aid, but think about going to a school or work conference. While there you have buy in and are energized. Right now mutants are excited for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Crud hasn't been a problem in 16 years. He's usually dealt with easy enough when he does try to cause issues. Wolverine will keep him in check easily.

The fact he's not in the chapter gives way to my theory he's been placed in a Krakoa prison. Or decapitated until he learns to behave & they'll revive him in a few years. lol

But I will throw Mystique in there. She's another that could cause an issue. Mystique, Emplate, Apocalypse, Sinister, and Selene. Those are the problem villains. Everyone is is fodder of the week that can be taken care of instantly.

I can't see him being cured. I think he's a villain that will mostly stay a villain. But maybe X can offer him something that would keep him in check. If not him, then Sinister.

I enjoyed Magneto calling Wolverine out too. Some people are beyond saving he says, and Magneto notes if that's true the two of them shouldn't be there. Lol Good on Mags.
    Oh, I did not mean "cured" as in "not a villain anymore", but literally. Like, they can give him his original body back and keep him feed. And then he can be another kind of villain.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Best panel of the issue.
    Screenshot (30).jpg
    Yes. This panel is the best. Simply beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    As much as I'm more an X-Men fan than Avengers, though I like them both, whatever the reasons, I'm thinking there would be more justification for the Avengers doing what they would do than there was in AvX.

Of course, we're not at the end of this either. Things could get better, or things could get worse. After all, Professor X nor Magneto appear in any of the Dawn of X books so far.
    Magneto is in Xmen 1

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    She’ll be more sane when she has Irene back.
    For certain values of ‘sane’.
    Oh, I didn’t think about this. You’d think Destiny would be at the top of the resurrection list.