Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    He probably could with Hope boosting him.
    That actually makes a lot of sense. I hope they specify. The only negative i see is in a civilization built on mutant pride why would they give logan metal claws back that forces his mutation to not be as effective as possible unless they also address the adamantium poisoning. And metal claws that were put in by an oppressor at that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

What is Magik’s status? If resurrected I wonder how her sorcery is maintained? That power was the result of a long unique journey that required some ritual. If resurrected shouldn’t she should only be a teleporter with access to limbo?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That actually makes a lot of sense. I hope they specify. The only negative i see is in a civilization built on mutant pride why would they give logan metal claws back that forces his mutation to not be as effective as possible unless they also address the adamantium poisoning. And metal claws that were put in by an oppressor at that.
    They could just coat the bones in metal and leave his bones alone. Laura and Daken did just fine with that. And it saves resources since Logan dies all the time anyways.

If like to see a magic team to

Selene
    Magik
    Sapna
    Pixie
    Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I could read an entire issue of Poccy-Poo being cute with animals.

I would totally read that issue too.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm just going to need a scene with a neighboring country of Wakanda being a drought and ask their allies in karoka for help. Then Wakanda forecast can be all "after a long drought it looks like a bit of rain is heading to Wakanda this week." and then storm diverts that rain to the partnering country. Cause like small petty things can sometimes be funny if done well.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm just going to need a scene with a neighboring country of Wakanda being a drought and ask their allies in karoka for help. Then Wakanda forecast can be all "after a long drought it looks like a bit of rain is heading to Wakanda this week." and then storm diverts that rain to the partnering country. Cause like small petty things can sometimes be funny if done well.
    Lulz T'challa would unleash the weather satellite from Doomwar

Was there an Academy X student called Marshmallow I can't find it on google and swore there was one

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Lulz T'challa would unleash the weather satellite from Doomwar

Was there an Academy X student called Marshmallow I can't find it on google and swore there was one
    I can't remember a marshmallow.

He may release the weather satellite but what damage would it do having to have it up long term. It only takes Storm a second to use her powers and he would risk messing up the weather patterns of wakanda.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The Sh'iar might not like these mutants becoming so uppity If they drop a hecatomb into Krakoa using of their 1000s of members powers it's game over too

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I could read an entire issue of Poccy-Poo being cute with animals.

It’s official — Apocalypse is the X-Men’s Disney princess.

I can't remember a marshmallow.

He may release the weather satellite but what damage would it do having to have it up long term. It only takes Storm a second to use her powers and he would risk messing up the weather patterns of wakanda.
    Strange though you'd think T'challa would sign the treaty based on good will to her.

I even think Transylvania accepted the treaty and Dracula is scum

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    But I thought young Iceman was the X-Men’s Disney Princess. He’s gonna take this news hard especially after all the effort he put into being surrounded by talking animals and trees those couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Strange though you'd think T'challa would sign the treaty based on good will to her.

I even think Transylvania accepted the treaty and Dracula is scum
    that's my main problem. With all Storm is doing for wakanda he should have signed it on good faith. But someone in the storm thread said it proably only relates to the drugs (Which could be possible) but that doesn't really make sense to me. Not only that it is listed in red and the nations we know for a fact either worshipped storm or she is you know, princess of, are taking their cue from wakanda so for me it just makes them seem ungrateful.

They need to make this more clear.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

that's my main problem. With all Storm is doing for wakanda he should have signed it on good faith. But someone in the storm thread said it proably on relates to the drugs but that doesn't really make sense to me. Not only that it is listed in red and the nations we know for a fact either worshipped storm or she is you know, princess of, are taking their cue from wakanda so for me it just makes them seem ungrateful.
    Also Wakands can sign the treaty and not take the drugs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Next Issue:

*Apocalypse breaks into song*

You think I'm a genocidal warlord
    And I’ve killed so many humans
    So I guess it must be so
    But still I cannot see
    If the savage one is me
    How can there be so much that you don't know
    You don't know...