Page 97 of 161 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2405
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...I wish he wasn't joking lol.
    Well, she’s wearing pants on the X-Force cover.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1175211308230283266

lmao they coming for Snoop's thigh fetish
    Yes, pants for Jean!

Hickman has us figured out. He knows how fans are going to respond and what we're going to say. Well done.

ttktktktkktktktktktktkk i have been noticed by the lord and he's telling me to perish
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That’s definitely not the only or even most important qualifier when it comes to determining whether or not a country is “isolationist.” Also, why are people saying Krakoa doesn’t allow humans? The only person that said that was Magneto who was scaring the ambassadors. Jean already told Fauna that humans can come on the island with a mutant present.
    I think because of that exact wording, with a mutant present, not they can come and go as they please.
    Which given the back and forth we are seeing on this thread, is not something people are ignoring.

Astonishing Member

This thread is almost at 100 pages and the issue came out Wednesday lol HiXmen reigns supreme.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

All talk that Hickman. The X-Men are supposed to be getting sexier & entering the Free Love Age.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    This thread is almost at 100 pages and the issue came out Wednesday lol HiXmen reigns supreme.
    Will see how long it lasts, i mean this isn't main event yet but the opening bouts.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Since he was named-dropped, I wonder if that's out boy Synch going for Monet.

Of course, wouldn't explain why she'd be scowling at him. lol

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Do X-Men fans who hate Marvel-Sapiens so venomously on these boards hate IRL-Sapiens too? If a BIZARRE opportunity presents itself, would they jump like Dio Brando from "JoJo" to "Reject my humanity WRYYYYYYY"?

I can't help but exaggerate again. It happens when conversation I hear/read gets heated, a la...
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Since he was named-dropped, I wonder if that's out boy Synch going for Monet.

Of course, wouldn't explain why she'd be scowling at him. lol
    Cyclops really is a freak. Look how happy he is having all those people clawing for him. I never noticed it before. He is like "Yes pull on my junk."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Do X-Men fans who hate Marvel-Sapiens so venomously on these boards hate IRL-Sapiens too? If a BIZARRE opportunity presents itself, would they jump like Dio Brando from "JoJo" to "Reject my humanity WRYYYYYYY"?

I can't help but exaggerate again. It happens when conversation I hear/read gets heated, a la...
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did but i wouldn't want to be around them.. Personally i love my momma and my friends who just happen to be humans but i think the other side is true. I think people get off on watching a group of people be treated as less than and doing nothing about it. They probably be all "Why can't the real world be like this? Why won't people let me oppress them? I'm so confused."
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Will see how long it lasts, i mean this isn't main event yet but the opening bouts.
    Judging by his record it might last awhile lol and yeah this whole event is about setting up the status quo for the X-Men going forward we haven't even got to the meaty bits yet.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    To me, that’s the biggest problem with the villains. I can’t imagine they’ll be able to contain their energy for long. Like a bunch of ADD kids.
    I more worry about the teens and young adults. The villains are proably making plans, drawing charts, exploring KAroka's tumor. The kids though, those use to watching lots of tv. I just don't know what they are going to do.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

In addition to Maybe?-Synch, I can spot Glob Herman, Fauna (the little green girl from #1), and what could potentially be Anole and Dust in the left and right rear close to 'camera' in the panel above.

Don't know who the helmeted black kid on the far left is. Above him is a male figure in cowl who suggests Madrox. Also near the center is a long blue-haired woman who superficially resembles Surge.

Many of these could be no one and just randos drawn for fun, of course, but it's fun to speculate.