Page 135 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2405
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    That would imply that Moria has the ability to not only resurrect but, also pull a Copycat...
    Well I had forgotten about that pesky restriction till you mentioned it.

Spectacular Member

That would imply that Moria has the ability to not only resurrect but, also pull a Copycat...
    With all the life times of knowledge she has, we have no clue what she can do now, or honestly where her mind is at. But this just me playing devil's advocate

Why would Moria be Charles in disguise?
    it's the only way to break the death loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's the only way to break the death loop.
    Why would she break the death loop before succeeding? I also assume they had the ability to ressurect in timeline 9 as they had chimeras then but she was locked in a sarcophagus there

And if she's not in her body she doesn't have her xgene so if something goes wrong she won't be able to reincarnate

And even if she were to swap bodies there's no way she would have Xaviers skill to transfer minds like that

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Slight tangent, but the main problem with this diagram is that it implies everyone wants to watch Baseball. And, while that may seem like a trivial objection, it does cut to one of the inherent problems in viewing equality.
    It also assumes resources can be had at the drop of a hat, I.e. 3 more boxes to stand on. But i digress...
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Absolutely insane that this topic managed to reach 135 pages. When I last checked it was at 50 lol. House of X is consuming our lives lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Absolutely insane that this topic managed to reach 135 pages. When I last checked it was at 50 lol. House of X is consuming our lives lol.
    Um, this post assumes that I have a life, and that offends me greatly. Please delete or I will call my dad and have all the X-Men comics cancelled in favor of a Hickman/Yu Creatures on the Loose relaunch. Thank you.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    It very much feels like you're missing the point.
    Doesnt feel that way over here, hun

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    When people here are giving excuses for the evil mutants and how their actions aren't really their fault, I'd say that is very much missing the point.
    To the people you're arguing with, that's a feature not a bug.

The surface gloss of Hickman's Krakoa is social justice wish fulfillment--a long-persecuted minority at last gaining (apparent) security and political independence. For readers of a progressive bent, particularly those with intense anti-establishment views, this is a wonderful treat. An awesome example of the underdog sticking it to The Man. Thus, they dismiss out of hand the cultish, nationalistic overtones, and the shady wrongness they suggest, that the rest of us see.

TL;DR: what's turns you off turns them on. So, engaging them on this subject is a pointless waste of time.

My political views have nothing to do with this comicbook wtf, the xmen have been shat on forever, their stories have been stale and rehashed. This is leading to new and exciting story possibilities....thats it.

It seems the conservative bent folk are the ones with all the problems with this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Why would she break the death loop before succeeding? I also assume they had the ability to ressurect in timeline 9 as they had chimeras then but she was locked in a sarcophagus there

And if she's not in her body she doesn't have her xgene so if something goes wrong she won't be able to reincarnate

And even if she were to swap bodies there's no way she would have Xaviers skill to transfer minds like that
    wiki
    He also contains three brains with distinct personas and characteristics that were used for parallel and independent thinking in conjunction with his Nano-Active Blood. His three brains allowed him to survive severe head wounds, since his secondary and tertiary brains could take over should one be destroyed

seems like a lateral. she's not as fragile this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wiki
    He also contains three brains with distinct personas and characteristics that were used for parallel and independent thinking in conjunction with his Nano-Active Blood. His three brains allowed him to survive severe head wounds, since his secondary and tertiary brains could take over should one be destroyed

seems like a lateral. she's not as fragile this time around.
    I definitely don't believe Xavier is still in Fantomexs body after all Proteus is living in his husk and they create a husk on a weekly basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Um, this post assumes that I have a life, and that offends me greatly. Please delete or I will call my dad and have all the X-Men comics cancelled in favor of a Hickman/Yu Creatures on the Loose relaunch. Thank you.
    Lol. Don’t worry. I had a life until this series hit. Now I’m constantly day dreaming through out the day thinking about timelines and resurrecting mutants....

Okay i lied im into cults in real life
    Im also practicing on ressurecting my dead ginnypig

3 theories, 2 of which have been alluded to, but haven't gone in the directions I've been thinking about...

1) Mutant backups - As has been stated, backups have been made of the mutants for a while. It was theorized here that perhaps backups can be uploaded to just a point in time and not to "last week". I believe this theory is accurate and helps explain why some characters may be "off" to some of us. The character I'm thinking of is Jean. She's wearing an old costume. In the issue where she and the other members of the strike team die, she does not appear to be the strong bad-ass character we've gotten used to over previous years. I think this is a downloaded version of Jean from before she and the Phoenix made their first acquaintances.

2) I do not believe we are seeing current reality (616 if you will) right now. There's still 3 issues left here. I believe we are seeing Life 6. In this HOX issue, we have seen a radically different mutant strategy than we've ever seen before. I believe that in Wednesday's POX issue, we will see a future, where the flat-scan humans are all dead due to the actions taken by mutants in this issue. This will be seen as less than ideal to Moira as well. Remember, her gut reaction was to develop a cure for the mutants. The only reason we've seen here change course was because of threats from Destiny. As such, it's quite possible that she adheres to the dream and would not like a future where the Mutants survive, but the flat-scans don't.

3) All of this is really just "That Which Endures".
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”