Page 123 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2405

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    So, it's alright for mutants to have their cake and eat it too? What if the humanity collectively doesn't want the help of the Krakoans in any fashion? What if the seven continents of Earth collectively pass laws banning mutants from setting foot in their countries under penalty of law now that mutants have their own sovereign state(s)?
    Yeah it’s alright

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    That was a clone made by Romulus.

Romulus ewwwww

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Romulus ewwwww
    Agreed. That's a arc I wish fans would forget. It was such a convoluted, ooc, mess by Loeb that it needs to be pronounced as filler. Along with anything Gillen did that related Wolverine.

Romulous / Romulus (whichever) hasn't come up since then. So hopefully he's filler now too. But Daken is still around, and I think a big part of his origin was Romulous, so that makes it messier.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-22-2019 at 04:25 PM.

So, it's alright for mutants to have their cake and eat it too? What if the humanity collectively doesn't want the help of the Krakoans in any fashion? What if the seven continents of Earth collectively pass laws banning mutants from setting foot in their countries under penalty of law now that mutants have their own sovereign state(s)?
    They'd be Petty as hell lol
    I doubt Antarctica would care tho
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. That's a arc I wish fans would forget. It was such a convoluted, ooc, mess by Loeb that it needs to be pronounced as filler. Along with anything Gillen did that related Wolverine.

Romulous / Romulus (whichever) hasn't come up since then. So hopefully he's filler now too. But Daken is still around, and I think a big part of his origin was Romulous, so that makes it messier.
    Just retcon romulous as a implanted memory done by the weapon plus program

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Our "What if" scenarios are pointless to discuss as our personal ideologies aren't being told on the page...we are not the writers and we have no idea where HiX-Man and the DoX writers are going with this brand new world. Let's stick to discussing what's actually on the page, shall we.
    Your purposely being divisive -- remember these are comic books we're talking about here... Now, can baseline humans just show up on Krakoa as if going on vacation or not?
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-22-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Just retcon romulous as a implanted memory done by the weapon plus program
    That would be good. lol Hell with so many retcons in comics & 5 different versions of characters, most tend to have to make up their own headcanons to make things work.

BANNED

Your purposely being divisive -- remember these are comic books we're talking about here... Now, can baseline humans just show up on Krakoa as if going on vacation or not?
    They cannot. If other continents want to ban Krakoan nationals, that's their prerogatives, but they'll need someone to save the Earth, inevitably.

BANNED

The Avengers, The Defenders, Shield, The Fantastic Four, Asgard, Atlantis, Wakanda, AIM, and even Hydra readily comes to mind.
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-22-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Let’s examine what Magneto said about Xavier’s offer. He said that mutants were the inheritors of the earth but that they were gifting it to man and keeping Krakoa. He said that on Krakoa ‘man is not welcome’ but nobody said “In no circumstances can a non mutant ever set foot on Krakoa”. Those two things are not equivalent.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

BANNED

Wasn't it also mentioned that the only way to get to Krakoa is to pass thru a screening portal?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    The controversial issue with Husk and Angel having sky sex specifically said Husk was 19. Still doesn’t make it right...
    Still doesn't make it wrong

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

The first humans invited ended up being armed spies. I think Krakoa’s tight reins on immigration while they set up their place in the world makes sense.

Maybe folks have never traveled internationally so they think you can just go wherever you want whenever you want. That’s not how global travel works.

Spiral isn't a mutant but I feel she should be immigration control

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    The first humans invited ended up being armed spies. I think Krakoa’s tight reins on immigration while they set up their place in the world makes sense.
    I don't recall that... What title and issue might I find that scene in?

Maybe folks have never traveled internationally so they think you can just go wherever you want whenever you want. That’s not how global travel works.
    Quoted for Truth! I'm a US Navy Vet and I can confirm this to be absolute fact!