Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
Woman. And no, I wouldn't. I'm just not pretending superhumans aren't dangerous to people around them depending on the circumstances, and that includes mutants. You can pretend otherwise if you want.
There is this scene in Logan where we learn that Xavier lost control of his power because of illness and killed a bunch of people including his former students as a result. That kind of incidents and other things like rogue mutants abusing their powers on other people is exactly the reason why I stand by what I said earlier. Sue me. Or make scathing remarks if you feel like it, I'm not exactly trying to win a popularity contest with crowd-pleasing opinions like mutants should roll over sapiens and the likes. No thanks.
So are we not pretending the white male isn't dangerous when we don't prejudge them and say we need some sort of robot or program that can detect when a white male is going to do another mass shooting. You know for protection. I mean i get what your saying i think but it's no different than actual society and what happens when bad people do bad things. Anything can be made into a weapon if a person wants to do harm.