Page 146 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2405
    BANNED

Yeah, now I can really see what people mean when they talk about the Xmen fandom.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think the problem is that some of us have drank the Kool Aid and joined the sex cult of Krakoa. NUDITY FOREVER!!!

You can have the satisfaction that you have resisted the pull of the cult and that you are fighting the good fight to help us realize that we are all part of the evil sex cult of Krakoa!
    Motion heard and passed in the house.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Motion heard and passed in the house.
    I feel like we are having so much fun with our pride in the beautiful nation of Krakoa!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I wonder if we should create a "We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!!" thread?
    We probably should...if only to give the opposition something with which to occupy their time and a forum where in they can vent their displeasure. (Our New God's know...it can't be healthy harbouring such negativity. We must do our heroic part in this brand new world of ours.)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I feel like we are having so much fun with our pride in the beautiful nation of Krakoa!
    Indeed. And as we should.
    Kool Aid for ALL!!!
    Whatever your preference, we have your flavour!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Indeed. And as we should.
    Kool Aid for ALL!!!
    Whatever your preference, we have your flavour!!!
    I created a thread for us to celebrate the great and awesome nation of Krakoa!
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...tion-of-Krakoa

While I may not like or even agree with what the X-Men are doing, I am absolutely loving Hickman’s story.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    While I may not like or even agree with what the X-Men are doing, I am absolutely loving Hickman’s story.
    It's funny how a story can feel like "finally the mutants are getting a place that they can be safe!"

But on the other hand there is a delightful creepyness to Charles and Magneto that makes you wonder if they have gone all out super villain. You wonder if everyone is a pod person now and whether Xavier or someone else is controlling everyone.

It's funny how a story can feel like "finally the mutants are getting a place that they can be safe!"

But on the other hand there is a delightful creepyness to Charles and Magneto that makes you wonder if they have gone all out super villain. You wonder if everyone is a pod person now and whether Xavier or someone else is controlling everyone.
    Exactly. It’s like watching a movie where you don’t know who to root for but you love it regardless.

Cheers to Krakoa and all its future ups and downs written in great stories. Krakoa forever, indeed.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I find this a weird argument, given the history. Mutants have already been captured, detained, murdered, enslaved, exterminated, etc. If anything, Krakoa changes that because it gives Mutants some kind of protection. 100+ nations now have a treaty with Krakoa. If they violate the treaty, they'll lose access to Krakoa's meds and probably worse. They're in the UN. That has responsibilities, too. I don't get the hysteria about border control that ignores all the relationship building Krakoa is doing.

In every future, Mutants are wiped out, so this can't be any worse. Of course there will be losses, because that's how stories work. When things change, I'll be happy to have had these stories where Mutants are more than humanity's super-powered helper monkeys, saving the day and getting nothing in return. The Mutants were basically humanity's Alpha Primitives. Now, they're at least somewhat equal. It's a nice change of pace.
    I find it extremely hard to believe that in all of Moira's past lives that not one had mutants become dominant. Given the vast scale in power difference between the two groups, the handful of omega level mutants and all the very powerful alpha levels one you would think that at least one past timeline had mutants ascend, ala AOA or House of M. Most of the posters seem to think that a conflict between Krakoa and the rest of the world would result in a mutants wiping the floor with the humans. Yet in all the past lives mutants get wiped out, Sentinels were able to eliminate all powerful omegas (including reality warpers). What is Nimrod or Mother Mold to mutants of that power scale, and if it's so easy for a bunch of machines to wipe out mutantkind then why should humans fear the nation of Krakoa? Shouldn't they just see Magneto's threats as empty and hollow? It just dosen't jive, in 9 previous lives mutants are wiped out but in this 10 life humans are now being cowed and scared of mutants, what's the difference, what changed? Is it that now all mutants are united, that a mutant nation now exists? How come in a past
    life Magneto was not able to take power like he had in HOM, how come Apocalypse was not able to succeed against the humans in life 9 like he did in the AOA? How were the humans able to defeat them, do anyone see Magneto or Apocalypse losing to Sentinels, were they not used in HOM/AOA? When mutants were being wiped out in the past 9 lives they didn't unite to fight back then? Sentinels were effective in the past but in this life they won't be? Everything being equal and with the vast discrepancy in power, more often than not mutants should always win any/every conflict with humans. Some posters believe that Krakoa is now an unbeatable force, humanity stands no chance, so what is the conflict; what exactly can the humans do to a united unified mutant nation? With Orchis crippled and Mother Mold destroyed what is the threat, with resurrections possible what is the fear? It makes no sense that all of Moira's past lives had the mutants being wiped out, and that the only difference between the previous 9 and this tenth life is a mutant nation. Plus the future shown in POX shows that Krakoa ultimately fails, but I suppose it will be that Moira will be reborn and tell Xavier and Mags what happens to Krakoa and they will change it. It's good to have the ultimate out and get do overs.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I find it extremely hard to believe that in all of Moira's past lives that not one had mutants become dominant. Given the vast scale in power difference between the two groups, the handful of omega level mutants and all the very powerful alpha levels one you would think that at least one past timeline had mutants ascend, ala AOA or House of M. Most of the posters seem to think that a conflict between Krakoa and the rest of the world would result in a mutants wiping the floor with the humans. Yet in all the past lives mutants get wiped out, Sentinels were able to eliminate all powerful omegas (including reality warpers). What is Nimrod or Mother Mold to mutants of that power scale, and if it's so easy for a bunch of machines to wipe out mutantkind then why should humans fear the nation of Krakoa? Shouldn't they just see Magneto's threats as empty and hollow? It just dosen't jive, in 9 previous lives mutants are wiped out but in this 10 life humans are now being cowed and scared of mutants, what's the difference, what changed? Is it that now all mutants are united, that a mutant nation now exists? How come in a past
    life Magneto was not able to take power like he had in HOM, how come Apocalypse was not able to succeed against the humans in life 9 like he did in the AOA? How were the humans able to defeat them, do anyone see Magneto or Apocalypse losing to Sentinels, were they not used in HOM/AOA? When mutants were being wiped out in the past 9 lives they didn't unite to fight back then? Sentinels were effective in the past but in this life they won't be? Everything being equal and with the vast discrepancy in power, more often than not mutants should always win any/every conflict with humans. Some posters believe that Krakoa is now an unbeatable force, humanity stands no chance, so what is the conflict; what exactly can the humans do to a united unified mutant nation? With Orchis crippled and Mother Mold destroyed what is the threat, with resurrections possible what is the fear? It makes no sense that all of Moira's past lives had the mutants being wiped out, and that the only difference between the previous 9 and this tenth life is a mutant nation. Plus the future shown in POX shows that Krakoa ultimately fails, but I suppose it will be that Moira will be reborn and tell Xavier and Mags what happens to Krakoa and they will change it. It's good to have the ultimate out and get do overs.
    My speculation is that life 6, Moira build the Sentinels herself and tried to merge humanity/mutantkind/machinekind into a unified race. I think we'll find that they get rejected by the Phalanx or something and that tells Moira that she has no choice but to prevent the rise of the machines.

Did you read any of the PoX issues? t's right there on the pages...what's not to believe?
    Without doing something drastic and world changing...mutants are exterminated....every. time.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    Do you think everyone who wants equal rights is part of a sex cult?
    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    All the cool ones
    This is a very valid point; I concede. See, we can all agree here on the important things!

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    This is a very valid point; I concede. See, we can all agree here on the important things!
    I love that we can all come together in the beautiful sex cult nation of Krakoa!!