Page 147 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2405

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    Yeah, now I can really see what people mean when they talk about the Xmen fandom.
    Yea, yea. We all know the X-Man fandom is and always will be a sex cult.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Fantastic Member

You do a good job of showing why it's pointless to try have a discussion here, pretty much everyone who won't hop on a bandwagon is gonna strawmanned and talked down to.
    My dude, I'm sorry. Seriously,

a) let's be buds and thus the healing can commence
    b) I'll listen to your arguments/concerns with respect and keep only the openest of minds. Wide open.
    c) what Paul was to the Christians, you can be to the Krakoans. The choice, my friend, is yours.

P.S. You have new gods now
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Yeah, now I can really see what people mean when they talk about the Xmen fandom.
    That's a nonanswer. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    My dude, I'm sorry. Seriously,

a) let's be buds and thus the healing can commence
    b) I'll listen to your arguments/concerns with respect and keep only the openest of minds. Wide open.
    c) what Paul was to the Christians, you can be to the Krakoans. The choice, my friend, is yours.

P.S. You have new gods now

This forum has never been this amusing.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Can I just say that I love what Hickman is doing but I'm not sure I love or even like what the X-Men are doing?
    Hickman basically turned the bulk of mutant kind into separatists with a clear divide between happy separatists who are now just happy to be free and safe and the ones still nursing a grudge and the new people who showed up as a wild card. It got people talking at levels they hadn't been about the x-books in years and by that measure alone it was a smart call.

In this issue the only characters to speak are mutants, and humanity is typically only spoken of as being the enemy; the other. “Man has killed so many of us” Xavier says to Magneto, aware that he is saying this to one of the few survivors of the Genoshan genocide.

Another of those survivors, Polaris, appears at the start of the issue and asks her father if there is any good in humanity at all, before watching a mutant miracle. Elswhere Emma Frost mocks humanity

https://shelfdust.com/2019/09/19/one...-house-of-x-5/
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-24-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I love that we can all come together in the beautiful sex cult nation of Krakoa!!
    I don't care about the face just don't get any in my hair
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Hickman basically turned the bulk of mutant kind into separatists with a clear divide between happy separatists who are now just happy to be free and safe and the ones still nursing a grudge and the new people who showed up as a wild card. It got people talking at levels they hadn't been about the x-books in years and by that measure alone it was a smart call.
    I really liked that article, it was a really good analysis of the flaws in the system and how easy it would be for things to come crashing down.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

We're a loveable lot, right? You included.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    We're a loveable lot, right? You included.
    That's what we are all about on Krakoa, free love for all our mutant brothers and sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    That's what we are all about on Krakoa, free love for all our mutant brothers and sisters.
    It's cute he pretends like he doesn't want in on our sexy cult.

BANNED

You know what I'm just not even gonna do this anymore.
    It's becoming increasingly clear this community just won't acknowledge or allow other points of view, and frankly, if I cant speak my mind about things without people either putting words in my mouth or talking down to me I just refuse to speak here at all.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's cute he pretends like he doesn't want in on our sexy cult.
    But we'll have to designate someone to accompany him on island, once Krakoa grants permission of course...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It's becoming increasingly clear this community just won't acknowledge or allow other points of view, and frankly, if I cant speak my mind about things without people either putting words in my mouth or talking down to me I just refuse to speak here at all.
    Relax man we're just having fun. At this point everyone has just pretty much agreed to disagree.

It's whatever. It's not that deep.

Fantastic Member

See you tomorrow to talk about the new issue brother!!
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Relax man we're just having fun. At this point everyone has just pretty much agreed to disagree.

It's whatever. It's not that deep.
    At this point we're just being silly is all. At some point we just realized we are all in a sex cult on Krakoa and everything is awesome now!