Page 149 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2405

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    You know what I'm just not even gonna do this anymore.
    It's becoming increasingly clear this community just won't acknowledge or allow other points of view, and frankly, if I cant speak my mind about things without people either putting words in my mouth or talking down to me I just refuse to speak here at all.
    Need to chill out friend. Everyone here is just having fun the day before the next issue comes out. You are still welcome to Krakoa if you want in.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    awesome, we all knew we could count on you to bring the scented oils Ororo, you rock!!
    If I may make a request...I'm quite partial to coconut oil.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Ooooh man less than 12 hours until we're reading the next issue in this glorious event! I got to say I'm loving the effect this story is having on the fandom on this bored. This is the most excited I've been to be and X-Men fan in years.

Hickman has been killing it since Issue 1. I can't wait for the Dawn of X books to start rolling out so we can really get a detailed look at this Krakoa.

Also what the HECK is going on with the X3 Timeline it's so wacky and out there I love it, really curious how Hickman brings it all home in PoX#6.

Also I need more Storm and Emma in this.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Ooooh man less than 12 hours until we're reading the next issue in this glorious event! I got to say I'm loving the effect this story is having on the fandom on this bored. This is the most excited I've been to be and X-Men fan in years.

Hickman has been killing it since Issue 1. I can't wait for the Dawn of X books to start rolling out so we can really get a detailed look at this Krakoa.

Also what the HECK is going on with the X3 Timeline it's so wacky and out there I love it, really curious how Hickman brings it all home in PoX#6.

I have a suspicion that the X3 timeline is life 6 where Moira build the AI and worked to merge the mutants and machines. I think she was trying to find a way for the mutants to survive with the machines and it probably ends with the Phalanx rejecting their hivemind world.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If I may make a request...I'm quite partial to coconut oil.
    For you, of course I’ll bring all of the coconut oil we can find. However I must say, the sandalwood oil is strictly off limits to anyone else. That stuff is expensive AF!

Baby oil, orgies and a nonstop mix of 90s R&B and Neo Soul joints are all national treasures for the Mutant Isle of Krakoa. Those and Monet, of course.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Just post thighs so we can hit 150.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I'll have you know that there's nothing wrong with sex cults...

Get with the wave.

Originals fan? You sir are my new BFF.
    What can I say, I am a man of taste.
    Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    What can I say, I am a man of taste.
    Lol I am getting sleepy from all the pretty flowers. I love you all!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

I agree with you. I haven't been back to CBR in a while and this has brought me back. This whole series has turned the X-Men whole world around, upside down, and inside out. This series has sparked a new life into the x-books that has been missing for a little while now. I need a GeNX reunion scene to really confirm my main man Synch is back! Specifically him, M and Jubilee!

Quote Originally Posted by Tre Styles View Post
    . I need a GeNX reunion scene to really confirm my main man Synch is back! Specifically him, M and Jubilee!
    He and Skin have been nonstop busy doing sex cult related things since they were resurrected....Baby oil erodes latex.... silicone based lube please
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    Also..waaaaaay out there prediction that's gonna get lost when next issue comes out.

Either a) "Xavier" in 616 is an Omega Sentinel and in fact, he's the Nimrod that has "come online".

b) Xavier is *wearing* Nimrod on his head, or what will become Nimrod. This *is* the year Nimrod came online...except he already *has* come online.

Note these two pages from Powers of X #1, knowing what we now know about Cerebro, etc.

Attachment 87445
    Attachment 87446

First page: "There's not enough soul to save, let alone copy" says the librarian, wearing a similar device to Xavier.

Second page: "You did exactly what you were made to do...You created a living consciousness of mutantdom - a living database of Homo Superior - in order to provide a tactical advantage in a war."

Solicitation from POX issues #4 and 5:
    "As Cerebro does as it was intended to do"

I don't think this is coincidental.
    This is really interesting! I have been so caught up in HoX that I completely forgot this scene (and to reread it).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    Also..waaaaaay out there prediction that's gonna get lost when next issue comes out.

Either a) "Xavier" in 616 is an Omega Sentinel and in fact, he's the Nimrod that has "come online".

b) Xavier is *wearing* Nimrod on his head, or what will become Nimrod. This *is* the year Nimrod came online...except he already *has* come online.

Note these two pages from Powers of X #1, knowing what we now know about Cerebro, etc.

Attachment 87445
    Attachment 87446

First page: "There's not enough soul to save, let alone copy" says the librarian, wearing a similar device to Xavier.

Second page: "You did exactly what you were made to do...You created a living consciousness of mutantdom - a living database of Homo Superior - in order to provide a tactical advantage in a war."

Solicitation from POX issues #4 and 5:
    "As Cerebro does as it was intended to do"

I don't think this is coincidental.
    Not exactly sure what you're going with this. But the similarity is uncanny.

Extraordinary Member

I like the Nimrod theory even more now

The numerically neurotic part of me really wants this thread to get to page 150 before it dies. Page 149 hits me like a slap in the face whenever I see it come up again.