Page 150 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2405

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    The numerically neurotic part of me really wants this thread to get to page 150 before it dies. Page 149 hits me like a slap in the face whenever I see it come up again.
    I'll help with another post. We could use a variant cover for House of X #5

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    The numerically neurotic part of me really wants this thread to get to page 150 before it dies. Page 149 hits me like a slap in the face whenever I see it come up again.
    We should strive to get this topic to 151 now instead lol.

lol, you might as well set 200.

I think I am done though, this will probably be my last post in this thread.

It was a fun thread though, I had fun speculating about the awesome sex cult on Krakoa! I even made the Krakoa appreciation thread so we could continue talking about it!

lol, I just realized the irony of the variant I chose, a bunch of half naked people riding dinosaurs, it is a sex cult!

X-men is on a very weird place. Because they aren't right on the way they are doing this. It will implode as easy as it got build, if they aren't careful

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    X-men is on a very weird place. Because they aren't right on the way they are doing this. It will implode as easy as it got build, if they aren't careful
    oh spirit, you just need to drink the wonderful Kool Aid and smell the pretty flowers then you can be happy and blissful with the rest of us. You know you want to join us on Krakoa, be part of the exciting sex club (cult) and everything we have to offer on the Island!

BANNED

"The X-Men are a weird OOC sex cult that frightens me on a primordial level" turn in board discourse of late fully justifies my doomed attempt to catch up on all 150 pages of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    "The X-Men are a weird OOC sex cult that frightens me on a primordial level" turn in board discourse of late fully justifies my doomed attempt to catch up on all 150 pages of this thread
    It was a lot of fun having that discussion. I started the Krakoa appreciation thread so we could talk about the wonderful feelings of the flowers of Krakoa and how much we "LOVE" our brothers and sisters of the island!

BANNED

Has Nathan Summers been reborn yet? Did he emerge with the T.O. virus? What about Rachel? Where the hell is she? What about bringing back all of the mutants who died on Genosha? Surely, Charles has their memories and DNA stored too...
    Last edited by Shreene; 09-25-2019 at 12:37 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Has Nathan Summers been reborn yet? Did he emerge with the T.O. virus? What about Rachel? Where the hell is she? What about bringing back all of the mutants who died on Genosha? Surely, Charles has their memories and DNA stored too...
    This was covered in House of X #5 last week.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This was covered in House of X #5 last week.
    And, so it was "Ya know I didn't bother to read the printed part of the story... Silly me!

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    We should strive to get this topic to 151 now instead lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    It does seem that mutants rising up and demanding respect on an even playing field, rather than begging for it as was the norm all these years, is indeed a primordially frightening concept for some people. Reminds me of a saying, "People love underdogs . . . until they stop being underdogs."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It does seem that mutants rising up and demanding respect on an even playing field, rather than begging for it as was the norm all these years, is indeed a primordially frightening concept for some people. Reminds me of a saying, "People love underdogs . . . until they stop being underdogs."
    Yep, wonderfully put.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If it didn't looked wrong, like the bunch of villains