Page 152 of 161 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2405
    Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She was one of the first x-men.
    So only Jean deserves attention from now on? For the next 14 years and then we can move back to the other characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    So only Jean deserves attention from now on? For the next 14 years and then we can move back to the other characters?
    For what I know Emma keep having atention

Emma was right

Obviously until Hickman it was a negative attention and as Emma’s fan I was not happy about it.

Emma was right

And now Emma have two big scenes and it’s a problem for someone? Wow.

2 big scenes. what a way ot undersell it. And I think you are posting on the wrong thread

And it's gonna be like this every single issue of Marauders because Emma breathed the way Jean should have.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Emma was right

And I think you are posting on the wrong thread
    You’re right. Damn those similar titles.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    And it's gonna be like this every single issue of Marauders because Emma breathed the way Jean should have.
    Jean will be in X-force if I'm not mistaken.

Jean will be in X-force if I'm not mistaken.
    Yes but Emma will be in Marauders so Jean will still get brought up just cause.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yes but Emma will be in Marauders so Jean will still get brought up just cause.
    Maybe not. As long as Hickman isn't writing her there, she may get better showings. In which case, her fans will be happy she's getting good development & attention again. And Emma fans can be happy for her feats & developments in Marauders.

For now, sadly many characters are all under Hickman, so there's a lot of back & forth on which characters he's given better feats & shine to, which happens to be Emma who appears to be the better telepath, gets more stuff done, and has numerous scenes of intimidating & shutting everyone down effortlessly. Meanwhile Jean is a damsel in distress whose only job was to cry & die on a mission.

So I can understand why Jean fans would be salty at her heavily pathetic showings here while it seems almost like Emma is the main X-Woman next to Moira with the only good accomplishments. lol.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-25-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Isn't it ok if they both get attention. If maybe Jean gets to be lead in a book called X-Force, and then they decide Emma should be a lead in a book called Marauders. Ooh, and then we could have occasionally crossovers between the members in this book called X-Men where they go on more traditional missions to stop the big threats. Maybe they might cross over and Emma shows up in X-Force maybe asking Jean if she would investigate something mysterious. Maybe Jean shows up in Marauders and asks Emma to arrange transport to one of the countries they don't have a treaty with. Maybe god forbid Emma and Jean actually talk to each other about work and help each other from time to time.

What exactly do you want Spirit? Do you want Jean to stomp on Emma's head and crush it into the ground and kill her? Would you like for Jean to murder Emma?

I think it's perfectly ok for Jean and Emma to be active at the same time. Jean got a bit in House of X 3, 4, and 5. Emma got a bit in House of X 3 and Powers of X 5.

They are both getting variant covers with Jean getting a few more than Emma, but that's ok Jean is a popular character and I am ok with her getting a few solo covers. Emma got a couple too so it's all good in the end.

Jean is a member of the ruling council, and so is Emma!

Jean is a lead member of a team, and so is Emma!

Jean is a big part of the future of the X-books, and so is Emma!

For the first time in a long time both characters are getting to be active at the same time. There are lots of characters who are getting shafted way worse than Jean and Emma, like Polaris, Rachel, Alex, X-23, WiFi, Elizabeth, etc...

Elizabeth hasn't gotten one panel in HoX/PoX, but we know she will be leading Excalibur!
    X-23 and WiFi are both going to be on Fallen Angels with Kwannon.

Alex, Polaris, and Rachel are getting a bit less time on the books and will be recurring characters on X-Men, but not featured characters.

Then you have tons of other characters that are sidelined too, where is Warren, did he even get to speak? I can't remember if Page said a word at all? Bishop and Iceman don't show up till Marauders?

I honestly don't know what you want, do you want to just go on and on how Jean isn't in every panel that Emma is and that Emma is not allowed to be in a book more often than Jean even if it is an ensemble book that is mostly focused on Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr!

Heck Apocalypse is a bigger part of this event than Emma, Jean, Scott, Logan, and Storm.

This is setting the ground for what is to come, all the upcoming books spin out of this event. And you know what, Jean is a big part of what is to come next, I would say that Jean is going to be a huge part of what comes next.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Maybe not. As long as Hickman isn't writing her there, she may get better showings. In which case, her fans will be happy she's getting good development & attention again. And Emma fans can be happy for her feats & developments in Marauders.

For now, sadly many characters are all under Hickman, so there's a lot of back & forth on which characters he's given better feats & shine to, which happens to be Emma who appears to be the better telepath, gets more stuff done, and has numerous scenes of intimidating & shutting everyone down effortlessly. Meanwhile Jean is a damsel in distress whose only job was to cry & die on a mission.

So I can understand why Jean fans would be salty as her heavily pathetic showings here while it seems almost like Emma is the main X-Woman next to Moira with the only good accomplishments. lol.
    No one reading the hox pox books will think Jean is a main character of x-men. total humiliation

Well, this issue answers my previous question on the other thread on where Namor is and it is good to see him act true to form...the world's biggest asshole.
    So I wonder does this mean Atlantis is on the Adversarial list as well?
    And who could be the mystery seats that are blacked out in the chart?
    I would think one would be Moira but I could be wrong.
    Also, Xavier drawings when talking to Forged look so creepy and mad scientist like.

Apologies to all, i am on the wrong thread!

No one reading the hox pox books will think Jean is a main character of x-men. total humiliation
    Don't you think that's a little OD? You can't possibly believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Don't you think that's a little OD? You can't possibly believe that.
    OD is overdramatic?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Isn't it ok if they both get attention. If maybe Jean gets to be lead in a book called X-Force, and then they decide Emma should be a lead in a book called Marauders. Ooh, and then we could have occasionally crossovers between the members in this book called X-Men where they go on more traditional missions to stop the big threats. Maybe they might cross over and Emma shows up in X-Force maybe asking Jean if she would investigate something mysterious. Maybe Jean shows up in Marauders and asks Emma to arrange transport to one of the countries they don't have a treaty with. Maybe god forbid Emma and Jean actually talk to each other about work and help each other from time to time.

What exactly do you want Spirit? Do you want Jean to stomp on Emma's head and crush it into the ground and kill her? Would you like for Jean to murder Emma?

I think it's perfectly ok for Jean and Emma to be active at the same time. Jean got a bit in House of X 3, 4, and 5. Emma got a bit in House of X 3 and Powers of X 5.

They are both getting variant covers with Jean getting a few more than Emma, but that's ok Jean is a popular character and I am ok with her getting a few solo covers. Emma got a couple too so it's all good in the end.

Jean is a member of the ruling council, and so is Emma!

Jean is a lead member of a team, and so is Emma!

Jean is a big part of the future of the X-books, and so is Emma!

For the first time in a long time both characters are getting to be active at the same time. There are lots of characters who are getting shafted way worse than Jean and Emma, like Polaris, Rachel, Alex, X-23, WiFi, Elizabeth, etc...

Elizabeth hasn't gotten one panel in HoX/PoX, but we know she will be leading Excalibur!
    X-23 and WiFi are both going to be on Fallen Angels with Kwannon.

Alex, Polaris, and Rachel are getting a bit less time on the books and will be recurring characters on X-Men, but not featured characters.

Then you have tons of other characters that are sidelined too, where is Warren, did he even get to speak? I can't remember if Page said a word at all? Bishop and Iceman don't show up till Marauders?

I honestly don't know what you want, do you want to just go on and on how Jean isn't in every panel that Emma is and that Emma is not allowed to be in a book more often than Jean even if it is an ensemble book that is mostly focused on Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr!

Heck Apocalypse is a bigger part of this event than Emma, Jean, Scott, Logan, and Storm.

This is setting the ground for what is to come, all the upcoming books spin out of this event. And you know what, Jean is a big part of what is to come next, I would say that Jean is going to be a huge part of what comes next.
    Too hard if Jean and emma doesn't work together? I don't trust any of these writers to do justice for Jean.

I want Jean to be respected, but it is too hard and too much to ask

Everybody told me that jean would have a big role on HOXPOX, of course they were wrong. Not only a small role, but also a pathetic one.

Jean will have a big role going forward? we simply doesn't know. Better not talk about things we don't know.
    People already were wrong before
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-25-2019 at 07:42 PM.