Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161
Results 2,401 to 2,405 of 2405
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    What should he be doing to be more of a badass? Gutting more women? I don't get it.
    Winning a fight is a nice starting point. lol
    Not being a meathead who needs Mystique to hold a leash is another
    Showing some competence * skill that you think someone over 150 would have.

The badass versions were written by Jolley, Tieri, Brisson, Hama, for example. I don't see what's not to get. Same for Omega Red. If they're supposed to be badass or dangerous villains, stop jobbing them at ever turn & writing them to be incompetent meatheads.

Imo villains need to win sometimes to be more effective. And if they lose fine, but make defeating them an actual effort. Not something the hero does in 5 sec. with only mild annoyance to show for the confrontation. This is an issue with MANY X-Men villains and why the Rogue Gallery seems so pathetic with the only truly dangerous villains being Sinister, Apocalypses, Selene, Emplate, and Mystique due to petness.

Omega Red was once a more dangerous character established in the 90's who has been rag-dolled effortlessly in recent years.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-29-2019 at 05:20 PM.

BANNED

To be honest though, Sabretooth is annoyance-tier. Mystique too, really, so here's hoping they give Raven something to do besides really, really dumb schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Imagine a world where diseases of the mind could be eradicated? And it says the pill is specifically for humans. Dementia, Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia. Gone.
    I will be interested to see the follow through on this, where Marvel never again publishes a story set in the main MU where any of these things are insuperable problems. The next volume of Moon Knight where he's no longer split into multiple personalities (other than possibly a confirmed spiritual Khonshu), especially. Anything less would be lazy, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    I will be interested to see the follow through on this, where Marvel never again publishes a story set in the main MU where any of these things are insuperable problems. The next volume of Moon Knight where he's no longer split into multiple personalities (other than possibly a confirmed spiritual Khonshu), especially. Anything less would be lazy, after all.
    I doubt Marvel would buck the neurodiversity trend. Nobody is going to force everyone to take drugs that normalise them in order to conform to neurotypical standards.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Would sinister be able to make a chimera with the 5s powers
    Just get The Mimic to copy the 5's powers