Page 54 of 161 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Didn't he retcon himself out of existence? Or did they retcon that?
    It's a shame, but Spurrier's Legion story has had no real follow-up, despite a decent amount of use for David these days.

Oh, also: for those intrigued by the "cloning" going on here, I highly recommend Last Days of an Immortal, an absolutely beautiful and compelling graphic novel. One of the best things I've ever read, and it illustrates some interesting notions about cloning, among other things.

-Pav, who has read quite a lot...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So mimic would just copy there power to replace any members who were missing
    They specifically mention Mimic and Synch on the data pages as being able to potentially speed up the resurrection process. I wouldn't be suprised if this ended with the powers of 10 doing something huge like brining them all back or repowering mutants that got depowered. I'm more leaning to repowering as 980,000 mutants is easier to handle than an immediate 17 million.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Alchemy can create adamantly plus unleash a inhuman killing tcloud on the planet.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    It all calls to mind the morality of it all. Who wants to be a soldier for Xavier for all eternity? Do the get a say in the matter or will he be his usual creepy self and bring people back against their will only to be stuck in a perpetual loop of fight die resurrect.
    This is what gets me about the villains. What good do they want? Some of them, like Daken, have never really cared about the overall mutant cause before, so why come for this if it isn't to get something less than righteous out of it?

Never kind that Apocalypse actually has several reasons to join that aren't related to his warlord status.

Apocalypse probably hopes to resurrect his Horsemen and maybe even Evan.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So mimic would just copy there power to replace any members who were missing
    Mimic or Synch could easily replace Hope if needed. And in Synch's case he's been shown(i.e flying using Chamber's powers) to be able to use people's powers better than they can.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Alchemy can create adamantly plus unleash a inhuman killing tcloud on the planet.
    I find that so funny too. The x-men are suppose to be seen as bad but this is the same world where countries sat by and let the tcloud kill their citizens and warp them into inhumans against their will but we are suppose to believe that is less threatening than mutants creating their own island instead of taking land. And offering life extending drugs and a cure all as oppose to saying don't touch our killing culture cloud.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I wonder if Christopher muse is suitable too

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Apocalypse probably hopes to resurrect his Horsemen and maybe even Evan.
    I suspect Evan is fine already. He was on the DoX graphic at a Marvel event not long ago shown with all the other mutants soon to be featured or currently featured. He was also shown in action (despite being 'dead') on the final AoXM cover. I don't think any deaths in AoXM stuck. They certainly didn't in Rosenberg's run. I am very curious what will happen when Evan and ESN meet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I wonder if Christopher muse is suitable too
    When was he last seen? Whining in Bunncanny?

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Proteus is weak to Metal???

When has that been established. Did I miss something???
    That’s how they defeated him in the very first Proteus story. Colossus double punched him and he was gone.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    Hey, if it helps to ensure survival, then I got zero problems with it. Morality has no place over survival. There's no room for traditional heroism here. Why keep helping the oppressor when they have shown the world who they really are?
    the end goal does not necessarily justify the means; the mutants cannont expect stay in the top as the dominant species, at any time other race or the evolution of mutants could arrive,
    one that will also fight for his own dominance, they´ll only create a vicious cycle of hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    He died I think

I want to see Hickman make a development team with the the Jeffries brothers

And a teleport team with Vanisher, Ariel, shade, Nightcrawler, Magik, pixie, Lila Cheney blink
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-18-2019 at 04:20 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But then thinking about proteus powers and trying to be rational. Would Proteus be able to really recreate Wolverine's adamantium skeleton when he is weak to metals? I just thought about that.
    He probably could with Hope boosting him.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Depowered in Murdercanny.

Extraordinary Member

I suspect Evan is fine already. He was on the DoX graphic at a Marvel event not long ago shown with all the other mutants soon to be featured or currently featured. He was also shown in action (despite being 'dead') on the final AoXM cover. I don't think any deaths in AoXM stuck. They certainly didn't in Rosenberg's run. I am very curious what will happen when Evan and ESN meet.
    We did see them meet in AoX. Apocalypse seemed to like him and was rather mad at having to sacrifice him.

With all this in mind, it does make you wonder how many mutants have been brought back already.